Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Drinks • Page 5

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by joe727, Apr 28, 2016.

1. GameOfThrones

Regular

I was about to say I Miss Sprite Remix, and then I googled it and they brought it back. :-)

2. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Ill drink whatever water you give me. But cool water is perfect when you need to drink a lot, like when you wake up dehydrated at 3am.

Ken likes this.
  3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I miss Crystal Pepsi

4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm bad about drinking water but I've been getting bad headaches and have been very tired recently so I'm trying to take care of myself better and am going through a phase where I'm a bit obsessed with water. Hope it sticks! Last time it lasted for a week and I was back to bad habits. I have my sister's camelbak filter pitcher and I finally ordered a replacement filter so hopefully I'll get some use out of it/like it when it gets here.

ChaseTx likes this.
  5. chris

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I was so good at drinking a lot of water daily then I kinda fell off. Mostly cause I can't find the water bottle I usually bring with me everywhere. Also I get free La Croix at work so it's v tough for regular water to compete

6. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

I drink water almost exclusively (outside of booze). I'd say I get through a good 5 litres a day if not more.

It's certainly true if you're ill. Whilst ice cold water can seem like the best thing if you're dehydrated whether through nothing but that or via a fever, bug, illness or inability to keep any solids or liquids down - cold water is counter-productive in a way and will shock your system and is more likely to want to reject it.

7. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Tried a Monster Hydro today. It's like energy water. It was decent. I'll probably try all of the flavors. The one I tried was Manic Melon

8. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Lol of course this didn't stick

9. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Now drinking the Tropical Thunder. It's decent, as well. Tastes like a less sweet version of the Hi-C from McDonalds

10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Never heard of Monster Hydro before now, but I'm gonna probably try it as soon as I see it somewhere.

Also, I've been trying to drink less sweet stuff, but this combo is great...
    1/2 Sprite/7Up/Sierra Mist
    1/2 Squirt
    Splash of cranberry juice
    Squeeze of lime

11. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Been a big New York Seltzer and Blackeye Nitro Cold Brew guy the past few weeks.

suicidesaints likes this.
  12. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

have you had their nitro from Quixotic? just a touch of cream and it's the perfect summer brew.

13. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

I haven't! I've heard about Quixotic for a minute now but have yet to try it. Gotta get over to St Paul one of these days to try them and lunch at J Selby's.

coleslawed likes this.
  14. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I love Monster Java blend but I have never even tried an original Monster before. just seems like it would taste like an even sweeter Surge or something.

15. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Milkshakes are a drink I guess

They taste delicious

coleslawed likes this.
  16. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Had to give up my Monsters because they were not worth it anymore in terms of number of times going to the bathroom...Might try a water one tho...

17. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Try Metamucil next time.

18. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

19. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

One year anniversary of this post, why not quote it to tell me I'm wrong

coleslawed and Kiana like this.
  20. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

new york seltzer is great

Kiana likes this.
  21. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

trader joes unsweetened green tea. i add lime, mint and my own little bit of stevia. i drink it almost every day.

22. Doomsday

strange days are here to stay Prestigious

I used to be horrible for drinking water, and then I moved out on my own. My roommate doesn't really drink soda and I naturally just stopped buying it because I have to actually think about saving money now, so I drink water all of the time and it's awesome.

I still love the taste of soda so I'll get some with a snack or if I go out to eat with friends, though

coleslawed likes this.
  23. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

malts > shakes

Derek likes this.
  24. Derek

Get stung

I'm really picky with the water I drink

25. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

How so?