Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Drinks • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by joe727, Apr 28, 2016.

1. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Saw someone post about Raspberry Lemonade and now I'm craving that. So good. Kombucha is good, I used to drink it with salt and vinegar chips which kinda weird haha.

2. JessLeigh

just keep your head above; swim.

:crylaugh: Sorry!

Jacob likes this.
  3. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

4. JessLeigh

just keep your head above; swim.

Boom, so true. Think of me as you rescue it from the shelf!

Jacob likes this.
  5. jump start

Total ginger. Prestigious

Grapefruit LaCroix is by far my favorite.

6. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Can you get raspberry lemonade from convenient stores (7-11, etc.)? Never seen that before.

7. jorbjorb

7 rings

1)Coffee
    2)Beer
    3)Water
    4)Beer

8. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I get the Simply version and I know convenience stores carry the smaller single size version. Then they sell them at all major grocery stores. It seems like brands are trying to make fancier lemonade lately cause I see a lot of brands carrying different flavors now

9. Kiana

I gave my rm a Starbucks gift card a month ago and it's still sitting in the gift box I gave it to her in, in the spot I left it in for her. I don't even drink coffee but I kinda wanna take it back on principle tbh!!

10. MattLikesSsips

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

Been drinking Ovaltine since out the womb.

11. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Haven't had Ovaltine is so long.

12. elphshelf

100% made of farts Supporter

LaCroix is amazing. Love the mixed berry and grapefruit.

Also, Jones Soda is bomb. I might be slightly biased because they put one of my photos on their label though.

13. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Never had ovaltine. We're a Hershey's chocolate syrup family

14. Kiana

When I was a kid I used to love Kerns nectar. Since then I'd get one like once every few years but not often. Apparently my sister and my mom both went to Costco at different times, saw a huge bulk box of them, and both bought me one. So I have 60 cans of a drink I don't drink often lol. Idek where to put all of them. Rn they're rolling around in my trunk

15. Kiana

I crave the carbonation of soda but lately I find it too sugary/sweet. But I can't stand those sparkling waters with the nasty garbage after taste. I just want a compromise!!!

angrycandy likes this.
  16. ChaseTx

Ginger ale?

17. Kiana

ehhh I haven't had it in years but I don't remember loving it. But that reminds me that sprite isn't too sweet!

18. Oscyy

Pity the living

Had a friend turn me on to g fuel. It's been my morning pick me up for the past month or so, stuff seems to make me feel good and it tastes like Gatorade yum

19. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Nothing is more thirst quenching than slightly above room temperature water.

angrycandy likes this.
  20. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Slightly ABOVE room temp? Interesting... I've always loved ice cold water, but I know I shouldn't drink it that way so I've tried drinking it at room temp, but NEVER have I thought of drinking it any warmer.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  21. jorbjorb

7 rings

ice cold gives me some brain freeze brah

muttley likes this.
  22. ChaseTx

Why does it matter what temperature water is? Besides obviously cold being better

23. Kiana

I like cold water and it makes me sad that my sink faucet never seems to get colder than room temp. Like it'll feel cold when i touch it but when I drink it it's too warm it's so sad. Not satisfying at all

24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

The temperature only matters because cold water is (said to be) a shock to your system and your body has to work hard to get back to homeostasis. I'm not completely sure how much truth there is to this, but I've heard it from numerous sources... I still drink ice water almost exclusively.

Ken and ChaseTx like this.
  25. joe727

A DILAPIDATED BOAT! Prestigious

Convenience store down the street started doing 99 cent Slushies and I've been getting one almost every day.

muttley likes this.