Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Drinks • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by joe727, Apr 28, 2016.

1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

It's so hard

Stuff is like the nectar of the gods

2. inspectorkemp

a literal succubitch

I'm really basic in this regard. My go-to drink is usually Pepsi. I don't know man, there's just something about that shot of straight sweetness that gets to me. Odd, since I used to greatly prefer Diet Coke (Diet Pepsi is disgusting though - that stuff's just sadness in a can). Other than that I've been trying to drink more water than anything else lately so I don't feel like shit physically.

My all-time favorite drink, however, is root beer. I've tried literally dozens of different brands of the stuff over the years but my favorites are Sprecker and Millstream. The only problem with the former is that the bottles they come in are fucking huge and I can never finish a bottle in one sitting without either ending up with a stomachache or it going largely flat over time.

3. joe727

A DILAPIDATED BOAT! Prestigious

My favorite all time soda was Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. Havn't even tried Mist Twst yet, let alone Mist Twst Cranberry. Sucks they went back to using high fructose corn syrup instead of natural sugar after they rebranded.

4. Michael

Regular Bitch

Water, tea, coffee and smoothies.

5. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Haven't really drank soda in a couple years (besides maybe getting a cup every couple of months or so). I'm not drinking alcohol for a while anymore so I'm replacing that with soda. Idek if that makes sense but I guess it's like, if I get the urge to drink, I'll just grab a soda -- there's something about the carbonation that helps. Dr. Pepper is my go to. I definitely enjoyed it a lot more in high school than I do now, but it's not terrible.

6. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I really like Dr. Pepper even though I rarely drink it.

coleslawed likes this.
  7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I never drink root beer but I got one yesterday and it was so delish.

8. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Root beer/cream soda are the best.

9. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I'm trying to not drink soda anymore. It's going alright. I've slipped a few times and had it at parties and things like that, but other than that I've been good. Been drinking a lot of unsweetened iced tea and that's been pretty good.

10. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

I get by on pretty much just water, almond milk, and coffee. The only exceptions are the two black cherry cream sodas I buy on my weekly grocery trip, and a couple of times a month I'll have a few beers. #thuglife.

11. jump start

Total ginger. Prestigious

I mostly just drink water. I'm trying to avoid sodas and whatever, but I live in the deep south, so I sometimes can't resist sweet tea.

12. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Having a Vanilla Coke right now. Probably my favorite Coke variety

angrycandy likes this.
  13. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I'm a root beer man. I have Frostie's right now, not bad but a little too sweet

coleslawed likes this.
  14. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Root beer's good, but I really like cherry or vanilla cola. I hardly drink regular cola at all, though.

15. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

Vanilla coke is the best coke (unless you can get cherry vanilla Coke).

coleslawed likes this.
  16. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Does that exist? I'm not sure I've ever seen it if it does. Yeah next I'd definitely go with Cherry Coke.

My favorite is probably actually Dr. Pepper with vanilla added

17. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Earl Of Sandwich has an Earl Grey Lemonade that is simply amazing.

18. ChaseTx

I don't think it exists in a retail form but you can get flavors added at Sonic and customize it. iirc from working there a lot of people get chocolate Dr. Pepper

There's also the freestyle soda fountains that a lot of fast food restaurants are getting

I miss Coke with Lime

19. ChaseTx

Oh and Coca Cola Blak!!!

20. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I miss this. I bought like 6 of the 4-packs to save for special occasions and they all turned really bad haha.

21. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

All about that Arnold Palmer.

Michael likes this.
  22. Michael

Regular Bitch

Iced tea & lemonade. The man's a genius.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  23. fishguts182

Regular

I usually drink coffee, water, and Gatorade. Really need to cut back on the Gatorade cause of the sugar.

24. joe727

A DILAPIDATED BOAT! Prestigious

Has anyone tried Pepsi 1893 yet? I kinda dug it.

25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I've never been a Mountain Dew fan, but I happened to try Pitch Black yesterday and it might have been the worst soda I've ever tasted.