Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Drinks

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by joe727, Apr 28, 2016.

1. joe727 Apr 28, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 28, 2016)
    joe727

A DILAPIDATED BOAT! Prestigious

Talk about non alcoholic beverages. Soda, bottled water, juice, coffee, tea, energy drinks, smoothies, whathaveyou.

I just tried Arizona Tropical Half & Half for the first time and I think that's going to be my go to drink I pick up from the corner store from now on.

2. chris

Trusted Supporter

I'm boring af in this regard. other than when I have coffee I basically just drink water.

root beer is good sometimes but not a huge soda drinker

3. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I currently drink green tea all the time which is nice. Any recommendations on that regard? (for hot or cold)

4. chris

Trusted Supporter

I rarely have it anymore, but I'm a big fan of Yerba Mate, it's kind of an acquired taste. It's pretty good iced even though I don't think drinking it that way is very traditional. I've also tried it latte-style, being steeped in steamed hemp milk, also recommended.

edit: just now learning that it's sold bottled, huh. I only used to drink mate when I worked at a coffee shop and we just had big unmarked bags of it.

5. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I have been looking for Baja Blast everywhere but I have only found it at Wal-Mart. :(

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I basically only drink iced tea

7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I like juice. Simply Lemonade Raspberry is my fave. I also like Shirley Temples.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  8. Ainsley&MyWhetstone

Regular

I've been stuck on the limonata san pellegrino as of late because I get it for free at one of my jobs.

9. angrycandy

Had my first alcoholic milkshake today. It was alright

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I really like when ppl mix sherbet and sprite or however ppl make that punch. I have rainbow sherbet and I wanna mix it with baja blast. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

angrycandy likes this.
  11. Ainsley&MyWhetstone

Regular

The thought of this has always been so unappealing to me. What kind of alcohol/shake did you have?

12. angrycandy

It was a vanilla milkshake with caramel and a pretzel spiked with Collingwood Canadian whiskey

13. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Picked up 5 of these today, in addition to the two from the day before. They're so good.
    [​IMG]

14. angrycandy

I see those everywhere but have never tried one. You mighta been just the push I need @muttley

15. muttley

@angrycandy I used to drink Arizona's fruit punch and watermelon all the time until I didn't see them at a particular gas station. Tried Peace then and never looked back. The only minor gripe I have with them is there's almost as much sugar as a can of soda. I can totally live with it but I wouldn't mind a sugar free option so it "feels" like a healthier alternative.

16. angrycandy

I knew there would be a shit-ton of sugar in them lol

muttley likes this.
  17. Laura

Bozo did the dub Prestigious

Coffee and water all the time for me. And I love the occasional peanut butter & banana smoothie from the juicery near my house.

18. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Coffee, water, tea. Occasionally juice.

19. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

water/tea/coffee/sometimes juice/sometimes soda

fruit punch is rly good too

20. Eula A. Young

My favourite drink is juices especially chikku shake.

21. Neo Cassady

Summer taunts the weak. Prestigious

Lots of coffee, lots of water (some plain, some sparkling), sometimes tea in the evening. A soda in the afternoon at work if I really need a boost, but I'm trying to get away from that.

22. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

They make unsweet versions as well as "lesser" sugar versions. I can't go unsweet personally, but the lighter ones are still pretty great and they've got like maybe 25-30 grams of sugar in the large can as opposed to like 40-50 grams in a 12oz soda.

muttley likes this.
  23. muttley

I'll be on the lookout. I figured they had them somewhere but I've never seen them.

24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I just did some Googling and I think I was just mistaken. I don't know if they have a lighter or sugar free option, but most of their regular teas only have about 35-40 grams of sugar in a 24 ounce can. Most 12 ounce sodas have more than even that. So, as an alternative to soda, it's not too bad.

muttley likes this.
  25. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I love Baja Blast, but I really have to resist the temptation to get a bunch now that it's in stores again. I'm trying to cut back on my soda intake a lot.

truelovewaits likes this.