Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dreamcar Band • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Larry David, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Kuri44

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

They sound fantastic actually!

Kuri44 likes this.
  3. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

All of the dead girls is definitely the first song that doesn't sound like afi

This is intriguing it's all good enough. I'm into it

Kuri44 likes this.
  4. sukottokairu

Regular

i love that "all of the dead girls" performance, the persona davey is putting on is absolutely hilarious, while somehow also being a really good performance haha. these songs are pretty catchy!

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Saw these guys over the weekend and it was very fun, a little tough not knowing most songs, but they put on a solid show

truelovewaits likes this.
  6. mpflight38

I think I'm going to really really like this album. Digging the vibes so far

7. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Oh man, its so weird to see Davey Havok in this. The man can do anything. Thy have that 80's pop vibe.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  8. devenstonow

Noobie

This sounds really good. But I wish Davey wasn't trying so hard to sound like Jack Antonoff (my first reaction listening, as I was waiting for his vocals for full judgement)

9. To me he still sounds like Gwen Stefani

imagine how shocked I was when I heard that he was in a band with... HER band.

10. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

11. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Born to Lie is the right amount of poppy because I cannot stop dancing. Davey sounds so good on this despite it being a low quality leak.

12. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

IDK if I'm digging the rest of this album, unfortunately. Definitely not digging the album art haha.

13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Definitely gonna check this album out in the next few days. Big, big AFI/Davey fan, though never been particularly into No Doubt. Really like the singles I've heard though

14. I'm loving this. So much better than the last AFI release.

15. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Happy release day!

16. Jakob Allen

Trusted

I just cannot get into this at all. I am really struggling to see how anyone can take it seriously, it is just so bad, but to each their own. At least AFI released a really good album this year.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  17. You are the Bizarro version of @Jakob Allen

truelovewaits and Jakob Allen like this.
  18. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

FInally getting around to my first listen but needed to say the first song is awesome. Off to a good start.

truelovewaits likes this.
  19. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Slip on the moon is so good

20. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

Yeah I'm really enjoying this so far. Also enjoyed the new AFI album that came out this year. Not sure which I enjoy more yet.

21. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I was pretty indifferent on this. Most of the best songs were the ones that were already released I think

22. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

I don't really like No Doubt or AFI, but I absolutely adore this album.

23. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

This album is pretty okay, but the two best songs were the first two released

24. TMS2787

Trusted

I listened to this once and I'm not sure what to make of it: some of its pretty good and some of it is downright laughable. It may be more enjoyable (The Blood Album) overall though.

25. I've cooled on it in just a few days. Some good songs and some ehhh songs.