Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Drake - Scorpion (June 29, 2018) Album • Page 32

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by dallasc, Apr 16, 2018.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I know nothing about Burbank so I disagree.

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

3. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Aaron Mook likes this.
  4. irthesteve

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

6. jorbjorb

7 rings

wat

7. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Lol a big announcement for the release of So Far Gone on streaming platforms

jorbjorb likes this.
  8. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

word around the World Wide Web is that it’s gonna be re-mastered

9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I can't fucking believe So Far Gone is 10 years old

That makes me...13 when it came out? I still remember the release so vividly though

10. CobraKidJon

we are about to have a bunch of 10 year old tracks chart again which is hilarious.

irthesteve likes this.
  11. irthesteve

I didn't even think about that part but you're right aren't you haha

12. CobraKidJon

this post made me think of this tweet

I’m always right Steve I know THIS

irthesteve likes this.
  13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Late 00's-early 10's is when I really started diving into the genre outside of my main rappers (Kanye, Eminem, Lupe, etc.) and I remember it super fondly. Cudi, Drake, Kendrick and Cole all basically immediately resonated with me and they're all still some of my all time favorite rappers

14. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

SFG is still his best

15. manoverboard365

Trusted

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't So Far Gone always been on Spotify? I remember when Scorpion came out I revisited SFG there.

16. adeadgod

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What’s up now is the full length mixtape. I think what was up previously was an “official” EP that was about half the length.

17. manoverboard365

Trusted

Oh woah I had no idea it was actually 18 tracks! Gonna listen now.

adeadgod likes this.
  18. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

19. irthesteve

Drake's Billboard music award speech "I always had dreams of doing a double album and I did it. Now I'll never do it again" haha

Also a good Game of Thrones call out that I won't mention for spoiler reasons

20. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I figured I'll give you guys a heads-up because this is definitely going to be discussed in the very near future... Drake did a song with Chris Brown called "No Guidance" that's dropping very soon. It just leaked online.

Musically, the song is VERY clearly a (really good) Drake song that he gave Chris Brown, even though it's going to be released as "Chris Brown feat. Drake". You guys KNOW I'm usually not the person that is always up in arms over stuff, but honestly... the fact that Drake literally handed what could potentially be one of his biggest hits of the last few years to Chris Brown deeply bothers me. It's enough to almost make me re-evaluate my fandom of him completely. This song will almost certainly be a massive hit, and the fact that the music industry keeps giving Chris Brown chance after chance is SO sickening.

zigbigwig and teebs41 like this.
  21. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah that song is probably going to be everywhere this summer

22. irthesteve

Real question, when was the last time Chris Brown had a song that was actually "everywhere." I know he has a rampant fan base, but when was the last time he had like... a radio hit

beachdude likes this.
  23. irthesteve

Here's a list of collaborators on Chris Brown's new album, btw

H.E.R., Lil Jon, Juvenile, Juicy J, Tyga, Nicki Minaj, G-Eazy, Lil Wayne, Joyner Lucas, Gunna, Drake, Justin Bieber, INK, Trey Songz, Tank, Tory Lanez, Noah 40 Shebib, Boi-1-da, and at least 50 other credited people that I won't type out

24. manoverboard365

Trusted

Probably "Look at Me Now," which I think came out in 2011.

25. irthesteve

I think that's probably correct