Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Drake - Scorpion (June 29, 2018) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by dallasc, Apr 16, 2018.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I just gotta say I think I've listened to nice for what at least a good 50 times

It's just so good and I can't get over the beat and I never expected that out of Murda Beat(I know 40 helped) BUT STILL

OotyPa and beachdude42 like this.
  2. CobraKidJon

beachdude42 likes this.
  3. Very excited for this, the only June 2018 hip hop album that I’m looking forward to

4. felipecardel

formless in the night Prestigious

i still haven't listened to Views and have no plans to, but More Life was my shit last year and "Nice For What" has been my shit these past few days so let's go

5. PUPPY

6. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Maybe the loss of Riri's friendship with him will inspire a wonderfully emotional Drake album, journeying us through the seemingly endless layers of his heartbreak.

ECV and beachdude42 like this.
  7. I love Brockhampton but they really need to step it up to keep me interested, they really exhausted most of the tricks up their sleeves on the trilogy. Hoping this one is a departure.

8. Oh man, I agree that the albums have similarities and flaws but also think each one was better than the last. To each their own, I also hope it's a departure just because the first three were all part of the same project

9. dallasc

Trusted

Drizzy + Lil Baby sounds awesome. Hopefully on the album

10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

11. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

In.

Nice for What is really good.

12. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

It’s actually quite funny that Drake asked rhetorically why women have to be nice to these dudes that are just trying to get some as a commercial song concept, yet once Rihanna essentially takes his advice and accurately states that they aren’t close he unfollows her. I’ve been waiting for someone to expound on that hypocrisy but it hasn’t happened yet.

13. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

It's unfollowing someone on twitter...

14. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Yeah, we don’t really know their personal situation? and I never like to judge these celebrity relationships based on the small amount of the picture that’s publicly available. Especially in this instance where we really know next to nothing.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  15. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Operation cancel drake is a go

16. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

also drake most definitely does not control his instagram account

17. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

This week on "That Ain't News!"

18. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I don't give a shit about any of this but I do think it's funny that Drake and his PR team definitely had a sit down about unfollowing her

19. Horrorca

Trusted

I love Drake but champagne papi has to be most cringe inducing name ever and top cringe item on Drake

just a thought

20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

champagnepapi is the most Drake IG username ever though

beachdude42 and ChiliTacos like this.
  21. CobraKidJon

so did nice for what never take off on radio or are they just letting god's plan have its run?

I swear I rarely hear nice for what on the radio but I always hear god's plan.

22. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

We all can pretend to be mad at that username but deep down we'd all love being known as the one, the only, Champagne Papi.

beachdude42, Youarcade and ChiliTacos like this.
  23. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Also- I hear Nice For What on the radio literally all the time.

beachdude42 and skogsraet like this.
  24. CobraKidJon

maybe it is just my area that is slacking then.

25. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

It's #1 on the Hot 100 for the... 3rd week?