Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Drake Releases ‘Views’ on Apple Music

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. you vandal

Regular

ok

3. kylethrash

YES

4. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

This thing really snuck up on me. I like Nothing Was the Same a decent amount, and I'm looking forward to checking this one out soon.

5. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

I THOUGHT THIS WAS ABSOLUTEPUNK....

oh...

Robk, CMilliken, Jake W and 4 others like this.
  6. sawhney[rusted]

luv is blind

I THOUGHT THIS WAS CHORUS.FM, NOT SOLOARTIST.FM

7. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I kind of miss this.

A little bit.

Not much.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  8. Dan O'Neill likes this.
  9. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Any good?

10. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

11. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

It's pretty good. I only got through the first 11 tracks so far cause it's long, but I've liked all but 1 track so far.

12. sawhney[rusted]

luv is blind

Yes. Its more of a grower than most of his album, but in terms of "vibes", its closest to Take Care.

13. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

14. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

I for one will not miss them. And this is the very last time I will ever make the two above jokes.

15. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

Is that an amputated Darth Vader hand giving a thumbs down?

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  16. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Anthony Brooks and Dan O'Neill like this.
  17. Expanse

Great news.

18. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

Hm I think I might need to switch from Spotify to Apple Music just to get these exclusive releases. Any news on if this will hit Spotify at some point and if so, when?

19. Steeeve Perry

Trusted

Excited for the album, not one bit into these exclusive releases. Only seem to benefit major artists anyway, not the little guys. Just make it more and more difficult to hear the music you want to, because I certainly don't have the money to subscribe to everything. I'm sure many are in the same boat, and a good percentage of them will be illegally downloading this, Lemonade, Pablo, etc, etc, exacerbating what was already a major problem.

FTank likes this.
  20. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

His last two releases were both only exclusive to Apple Music for a week, they were on Spotify the week after.

21. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

Less of a fan of this than I thought I would be. I love Take Care, but on first listen this one feels like it's missing something for me. Definitely have to keep giving it a listen.

Robk likes this.
  22. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

NO ONE NEEDS A 20 SONGS ALBUM

Bisrad likes this.
  23. DeeZee

If Young Metro Don't Trust You... Prestigious

I hate this album. Think I'm finally over Drake. He's becoming too repetitive. His mixtape (if you're reading this) is better than this. Hell, the one with Future is better than it too!

Seems like he switched things up on those albums. He probably didn't, but I didn't notice the repetition. Here every song is about a girl who played him or someone who's underestimating him.

I've listened to this three times and it's still not doing anything for me. IMHO, this is his weakest release.