Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Drake - Certified Lover Boy (September 3, 2021) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Aug 13, 2020.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

2. radiodead

Trusted

Drip?

3. irthesteve

I... don't think so?

4. btr

Trusted Supporter

Officially delayed

5. irthesteve

Can't blame him for moving it due to surgery, but I'm sure he'll get clowned on for moving it again either way

ArmsLikeTeeth likes this.
  6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

since the album isn’t coming out that means the raptors will lose every game in its absence

7. btr

Trusted Supporter

8. irthesteve

Scared Hours? Scary Hours?

9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

He dropped a Scary Hours EP before Scorpion too that had God's Plan and Diplomatic Immunity, which didn't make the album. I imagine he's doing something similar here, dropping the lead single along with a more introspective loose track

emojedi likes this.
  10. Anthony_ likes this.
  11. irthesteve

Ooooh yeah

12. irthesteve

jorbjorb likes this.
  13. emojedi

Trusted

What’s Next is absolutely wild.

irthesteve and dallasc like this.
  14. It’s true. I still don’t get it how he’s gotten the pass he has from, basically everyone ... :shrug:

Carrow and Anthony_ like this.
  15. irthesteve

This website has blink 182 threads with a billion posts, don't act like anyone is surprised that a Drake thread has people posting in it.

Anthony_ and smowashere like this.
  16. ItsAndrew Mar 4, 2021
    (Last edited: Mar 4, 2021)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Also ADTR threads and posts about them in the news section, where one of the members has legit allegations against him and they have been known for 10+ years. I'm not too into Drake but if we are going to not promote shitty people on this website, maybe not having posts/threads about Blink, ADTR, and others would be a good idea and make the argument against this thread make more sense.

Anthony_, GrantCloud and irthesteve like this.
  17. irthesteve

and regardless of the intent behind it, giving a pass to the white artists and not the black ones is a bad look

18. Jason Tate Mar 4, 2021
    (Last edited: Mar 4, 2021)
    You’re equating blink-182 with Drake’s predatory shit with a straight face? Really? Like Matt Skiba is a fucking dip shit, Travis works with people we all know are fucked up, it’s been discussed for years, I’ve written thousands of words on the topic, but it’s not the same and you know it. Be honest at least if you’re gonna make equivalences, the dishonesty here is absurd.

19. irthesteve

Yes, I am very easily going to make that comparison and I will 100 times over. What I'm not going to do is have this discussion with you if your response to the issues being discussed above is to focus on me.

Anthony_ likes this.
  20. I get death threats to this day for breaking the story about Jesse Lacey, please tell more more about only the white artists I give a “pass” too.

21. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

22. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

and without a bundle no less

23. irthesteve

24. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

Yeesh that is wild. Wonder which song is going to pop off.

25. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

buttsfamtbh, jorbjorb, Zilla and 3 others like this.