Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Drake Back on Top of Charts, Blink-182 Moves to Third

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Drake has reclaimed the top of the Billboard charts this week. Blink-182 has moved down to number three.

Views spent its first nine weeks on the chart at No. 1, then stepped aside a week ago for Blink-182, which opened at No. 1 with California. The latter album slips to No. 3 in its second week with 37,000 units (down 80 percent).

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Bummer.

3. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Schoolboy Q was robbed

4. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

That's a pretty big dropoff, but selling 187k the first week was huge. There's no way that was even close to sustainable week-over-week.

5. CheapPop

Regular

Most Rock acts usually have a huge dropoff so this isn't surprising. Still really cool to see it doing so well.

6. MightyBrian

This is where I am suppose to write something cool Prestigious

you know it could be more of supply and demand, every i looked it was sold out, i didn't mind because i got mine though the bundle, but it could be just stores are not re-ordering them.

7. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

It's a Drake world, and we're living in it.

8. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  9. DesolateEarth

Birb

That's still 224,000 in the first 2 weeks, which is pretty awesome for Blink in 2016.

10. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Considering music sales in today's industry that's awesome for any band really. Pretty insane to think that this is outselling there reunion record so heavily. I hope it can keep up the momentum.