Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Drake and his pals at OVO - More Life (March 18, 2017) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by brandon_260, Oct 23, 2016.

1. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Drake and other OVO affiliates are releasing not an album, not a mixtape, but a playlist project to "provide a soundtrack to your life" (lmao).

2. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

3. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

Lol

4. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Apple's marketing is all over it. Playlist lol.

5. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

He played three songs apparently. One is a 21 Savage collab.

6. tucah

not champ Prestigious

cool i guess

7. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

Apparently he makes mental illness jokes at Cudi on a song. If that's true fuck Drake.

8. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Haven't actually heard the song yet but one of my friends just told me about that... if it is as bad as its being described to me then yeah Drake can fuck right off.

9. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

That's fucked up if he does. Not cool.

10. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

apparently he went after pusha too which if thats true also fuck drake lol hes about to get murked

11. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

What the hell

12. tucah

not champ Prestigious

going after pusha is the dumbest fucking thing drake has done

13. cherrywaves

Trusted

Still not gonna go after Kendrick though, huh

14. Bane

The spiciest meme

Damn Pusha was way more smooth and subtle with his lines than Drake was with his lmao

Also yeah if the whole "going through your phases" thing is towards mental illness that really sucks

15. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Pusha is probably thrilled drake took the bait

Kyle is hk likes this.
  16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I think it's possible drake wrote this song before cudi wrote that note but even then he should've not released the song or changed the lines because it's a terrible, terrible look now. And if he wrote it after the note he's flat out disgusting

Actually I'm thinking it was after since his pusha jabs are in response to HGTV which came out after cudi wrote that note right?

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  17. Bane

The spiciest meme

Yeah actually "going through your phases" really could be about the general Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven genre changes he was doing but just poorly timed now. Not that that excuses him 100% but, yeah.

18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Are Drake, PARTYNEXTDOOR, Majid Jordan, Roy Woods and dvsn the only artists signed to OVO other than producers?

19. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

These 3 songs just feel like Views b-sides, and they probably are. Not expecting too much from this project

20. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

to me it's irrelevant if the line was written before or after cudi's note. he easily could've changed it.

21. cherrywaves

Trusted

Drake is an asshole...he'a always been an asshole lol

22. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

King Push Prelude is better than everything Drake has released since Take Care

cherrywaves likes this.
  23. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

What did he say about Pusha?

24. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

nothing was the same was a very big and important album to me, love it. views is trash tho and i've honestly lost a ton of interest in him this year.

25. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

“You made a couple chops and now you think you Chapo/If you ask me though you ain’t lining in the trunk with kilo’s/You bagging weed with all your *****s watching Pacino/Like ‘this is what we need to be on,’ but never went live"