Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Drake’s “One Dance” Becomes Most Streamed Song in History

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Spotify has announced that Drake’s “One Dance” has become the platform’s most streamed song in history. According to a press release, the song has now been listened to over 880 million times.

2. aniafc

Trusted

Jesus christ

3. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

For some reason, Rufio's "One Slowdance" just popped in my head.

4. Don't think I've heard this song once all the way through.

5. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Utterly forgettable album. Pretty sure I haven't made it through the whole thing yet. That said, this is obviously huge for him. I wonder why big pop stars like Drake even put out full albums anymore.

Carmensaopaulo likes this.
  6. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

The girl in this song sounds like she was recorded with a tin can

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  7. aniafc

Trusted

Because his sold incredibly well

8. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

That's because it was literally ripped from YouTube

9. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

No way. Did not know that. My friends never understand why I think it sounds bad, haha.

ComedownMachine likes this.
  10. Schooner

Trusted

What I was about to write.
    I heard a snippet at the football causenit was a players celebration song. But that's all I know of it. Literally only heard 10secs of it. Could not even hum it

11. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I've never even heard of this song before.

Then again I don't care for Drake, so that's most likely why

12. Schooner

Trusted

How many of these are picked out plays or just cause he's popular already and is autoput onto playlists for gyms, clubs, etc

13. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Ugh. Those lame dance songs really bogged down what would have otherwise been a a largely enjoyable album.

14. Chinesefood

Regular

Chorus User: Idek who Drake is *brushes dust off cardboard cut out of Jesse Lacey*

Arry and ComedownMachine like this.
  15. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

dang, didn't expect the hate for this song. its a good summer jam, and everyone likes drake. i personally thought the dance songs were the highlights on Views, with the addition of Feel No Ways, With You and Redemption.

Chinesefood likes this.
  16. I don't think I've heard this song. And based on those numbers, I'm not sure how I haven't.