Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dragon Ball/Z/Super TV Show • Page 38

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Shrek, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

lol this battle got so silly

3. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Finally. This arc is far from bad but it has lasted a little too long

4. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I'm going to rank the arcs so far in Super.

Universe 6/Beerus/Frieza: C
    Goku Black/Zamasu: C+
    Universal Tournament: B
    Moro: A-

5. Daniel182

Very surprised to see the Tournament above Zamasu!

6. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

The only reason I like it more is because it brought back the Z fighters to have decent roles

7. Daniel182

Yeah, I can definitely see that. For me, the Tournament really dragged on only for an outcome we all knew would happen. The Zamasu arc actually had some suspense and more unknowns to me. It was more exciting to watch/read.

8. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

The first half of the Zamasu arc was pretty incredible and had me hooked because of the mystery aspect of it all (even though the time travel doesn't make much sense). But like the other arcs, it started to lose steam for me. They went to the past one too many times IMO, and the power crawl becomes quite annoying and convoluted when it's clear that its purpose is just to prolong the saga.

I was ready for it to be over once I realized that they didn't have any clever way of beating Zamasu's immortality. Trunks gathers energy, slices him in half, Zamasu becomes fused with the universe for...reasons....so Zeno wipes it all out. Alright, I guess lol.

Daniel182 likes this.
  9. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I was looking through some DBZ games yesterday and is there any fighting game that has a better character roster than Budokai Tenkachi 3?

10. Morrissey

Trusted

Budokai Tenkaichi 3 was so fun. Tien was way too overpowered though; if you could get above your opponent it was easy to devastate them.

11. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I think BT3 was the only one I didn't actually play. BT2 also had dozens of characters, but they pretty much all played the same haha.

12. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

BT3 had a lot of characters but a lot would have very unoriginal attacks. The online for the Wii version was also trash.

13. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Also some of the characters were broken af. I remember one of the characters had like an near-unavoidable basic special, I think it was Nova Shenron?

14. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

My friend won't play Fighter Z because of how few characters there are compared to BT3

15. Daniel182

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

boy did this feel like jumping the shark

17. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I liked the ending of that arc. Overall arc I’d rate like an 8/10. The best one since DBZ

18. Daniel182

I like it too. I'm really curious to see where this goes now and what gets announced next month at Jump Festa.

19. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Finally, UUB!!!

20. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Funny that on the same day, in DBS, Goku gets a susanoo, while in Boruto, Naruto gets a fusion

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Did you see Kishimoto is taking over the writing of Naruto? My god did they need a change.

22. Daniel182

23. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Oatmil and Granolla. Let me the guess there will be another character named Seariul

24. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Goku lives on a farm in the middle of nowhere and his family lives off Mr. Satan's charity. Pathetic

JaytotheGee and Mister Lyrical like this.
  25. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Vegeta is a cry baby though. Based Goku

SpyKi likes this.