Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dragon Ball/Z/Super TV Show • Page 37

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Shrek, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Link to the chapter: MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA

Really curious to see where Super goes after this arc finally ends. This has been ongoing since November 2018.

2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

it has to at least cover how the grand priest reacts to all this

Daniel182 likes this.
  3. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Ah man, I am kiiinda ready for this story to wrap up, but at the same time, I hope it goes on a bit longer to incorporate Buu, Vegeta, Gohan, etc. in the end and doesn't just go out in the most obvious way.

4. Daniel182

I’m afraid of the obvious ending now too. Really seems like that’s where this is going.

5. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

So a rip-off of the Gohan and #16 scene.

6. Daniel182

Also the Kuririn on Namek scene haha

7. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

“A push?”

lol as if Goku doesn’t know what he means

8. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

otoh, Goku actually getting upset is a welcome departure from most of Super, where he consistently fails to appreciate the stakes of what is happening around him lol

9. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Daniel182 and oakhurst like this.
  10. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I really liked this chapter. The ending makes me worried that it will last a bit longer though.

11. Daniel182

Mrk_Brdshw likes this.
  12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I didn't get a push notification for it. Weird. The comment about a new hair color made me giggle.

13. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

14. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

The only thing I can think of is maybe that horrible non-canon anime that’s running for Heroes has been more successful than anticipated and they’re just relying on that until there’s more manga material?

15. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Wish they added DBZ, Funimation holds onto streaming rights for that like it's the holy grail.

16. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

They announced that a sequel to the Broly film was in production in 2019. Covid probably slowed it down some so maybe we’ll hear more about it next year.

17. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Man, I'm the type that has watched every piece of DB related material I could get my hands on over the years, but even I stopped watching that thing lol. It's like a fan fiction I would have written in third grade.

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

ohhh maybe i can get the girlfriend to watch super. I only read it and watched the final battle.

19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

New chapter is out

20. Daniel182

21. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Hmmm pretty interesting chapter. The next one HAS to be the finale, right?

I'm still disappointed that the "twist" with Goku giving him the senzu bean wasn't even that much of a twist... He still trusted him for no apparent reason or lesson. I would say it was just a stupid plot device, but you could have achieved this same result without even utilizing the senzu bean so...who knows.

So next issue, Vegeta comes back and splits Moro apart from the earth and they kill him....right? What else could happen that doesn't totally waste Vegeta's absence from the last half of this arc?

22. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

I'm thinking Vegeta uses fission to separate Moro from the Earth, Goku beats him into submission, then Buu/Grand Kaioshin comes out of nowhere to seal Moro back up.

23. Daniel182

I’d be pretty happy with this

24. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I’m ready for a Moro finale

25. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Yep. That would be great. In my opinion, this saga started off pretty strong and has done some really cool things, but it has dragged on for just a little too long at this point. It really needs to wrap up.

I don't know how many more times I can take Moro pulling the same old "I'm defeated.... No, wait, actually now I'm even more powerful" trick. Super has been even worse than Z when it comes to enemies leveling up simply because they want to.