Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dragon Ball/Z/Super TV Show • Page 34

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Shrek, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I kind of like how this one in particular is just as much an unlockable "technique" as it is a new form. It reminds me more of his Kaio-ken. I also kind of hope that it has certain drawbacks like Kaio-ken or fusion where it takes too much of a toll and he can't just use it in every single fight from this point forward.

trevorshmevor and Daniel182 like this.
  2. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Agreed! That would definitely differentiate it. I haven't been this excited for the next chapter to come out for a while.

3. Daniel182

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I just want Vegeta to come fuck shit up.

5. Daniel182

6. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I liked this one a lot. Ready to see what Vegeta has planned.

7. Finally juuuust started reading the post-ToP manga. The month to month thing seems agonizing to me so I’ve just opted to hold off, but have been in a real mood for DB material this last couple of weeks. Have read up through Chapter 49 and am gonna try to pace myself a bit now, but I like where this is going so far. Moro is a really interesting enemy and I’m really loving that his presence has brought out this hidden Buu lore

Daniel182 and Shrek like this.
  8. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i think im gonna go through a nostalgia run of Budokai Tenkaichi 3 soon

oakhurst likes this.
  9. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Still what I consider to be one of the best dbz games

Shrek likes this.
  10. Morrissey

Trusted

My brother would not play with me if I used Tien in that game. If you got above them you could spam the Tri Beam on them.

oakhurst and Shrek like this.
  11. Shrek

a lot of complaints re: that series boil down to how unbalanced it is when it comes to late-series forms and fusions versus regular characters but thats just Dragon Ball lol

12. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I recently bought Xenoverse 1 & 2. Played the first for about 30 mins, not sure I love it or maybe I don't get it!

Just bought Fighter Z today

Shrek and Daniel182 like this.
  13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

The fact you can be 150+ characters redeems most of the bad aspects for me

Shrek likes this.
  14. Shrek

i played the fuck out of Xenoverse 1 to the point of not enjoying it by the end, but thats my own fault. ive been tempted to pick up 2 on some of the deep sales recently but im kinda holding out for a "complete" edition or something as there's so much dlc

15. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I just got to the Universe Survival saga in DBS. There's a noticable change in the animation, almost like there's a 3D aspect to it. Not sure how I feel about it

trevorshmevor likes this.
  16. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Are they waiting for the Heroes anime to be done before they get Super going again?

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I always found the controls in this game to be insufferable.

18. Shrek

that's how i feel about Kakarot haha

19. Daniel182

I don't think so. The Super delays seem to be unrelated, and Heroes is showing no signs of stopping.

20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I've actually come around to Kakarot a lot. Just finished up the Cell saga

Not doing any of the side quests or really paying attention to the cooking/hunting etc aspects and just doing the story and it's much better that way lol

21. Shrek

i also really enjoyed Cell Saga onward but would have really loved to remap the controls

JaytotheGee likes this.
  22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

My favorite thing about Budokai was some of the wacky fusions.

[​IMG]

DrAlanGrant, SpyKi and ChaseTx like this.
  23. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Super being on hiatus is very strange to me, especially considering the manga is going on business as usual. No hint or indication that it is done for good but also no concrete statement saying it's coming back at any point. Just like it fell off the face of the earth right as the Broly movie absolutely crushed it.

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I honestly don't know why you would want more anime right now. Super filler was bad. Z filler was bad. GT was bad. Heroes is bad.

Keep the story in the hands of Toriyama and crew. Let them craft enough material that we don't need filler.

25. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I feel like the Super anime is on hiatus so the manga can get far ahead instead of vice versa. I read somewhere a couple years back that Toriyama wasn’t pleased with changes to the anime from his manga so they probably thought it is best to let the manga get far ahead and then adapt it. I wouldn’t be surprised when the anime continues that it’s much more accurate to the manga.