Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dragon Ball/Z/Super TV Show • Page 26

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Shrek, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I have given up on even trying to reconcile power levels after Z haha.

2. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

After Super, I realized how ridiculous the power scaling in Z was and how it kinda ruined parts of the series for me. Endless, decades-long debates about who was stronger. Super just did away with any thought of power levels and it was actually pretty refreshing after you got used to it.

3. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

oakhurst likes this.
  4. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

The new manga chapter leads into a new story arc that takes place after Broly.

Daniel182 likes this.
  5. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Couldn't resist and watched a bit of this new movie on YouTube. Looks incredible.

6. Daniel182

There is a full subtitled cam rip out there (not that I would ever endorse that...). I watched it twice last night and am in love. Can't wait to see these visuals in theaters next month.

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

quit teasing and post a damn link lol

8. Daniel182

PM incoming haha

Henry likes this.
  9. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Haha that's cool, I'm super stoked that everyone is so big on this movie. I feel like everyone was initially put off by the return of Frieza and Broly, but then both ideas turned out to be some of the best things they've ever done.

I'll probably wait to see the rest in theaters. I mainly wanted to see the backstory section of the movie (because I can kinda put together the ending based on the tv ads and the fact that the new manga just pretended like nothing major happened with Broly). The actual Goku/Vegeta vs. Broly fight definitely seems like it needs to be watched for the first time in HD.

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Watched the back third of this and loved it. Looking forward to seeing the rest next month.

11. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

y’all are wild but im def excited to see it next month

12. Shrek

picked up tickets for the first showing in my area on the 16th, v excited

Daniel182 likes this.
  13. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

New manga arc is actually pretty cool. It takes place after Broly but doesn’t really contain any movie spoilers if that matters to you. Highly recommend.

14. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I like the new villain. That life sucking evil spirit bomb thing was cool

15. Daniel182

Who else is seeing Broly in theaters this week?

Shrek likes this.
  16. Shrek

7:30 on Wednesday!

Daniel182 likes this.
  17. Shrek

also coming to Switch and Steam:

Daniel182 likes this.
  18. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Same here. The experience of seeing BoG and RF in theaters was amazing so I jumped on tickets early for this one.

Daniel182 and Shrek like this.
  19. Shrek

yeah those were both great experiences but they were both at my local indie theater so it was a tight room and a smaller screen for both. excited to be seeing this one in a bigger chain setting

20. 7:30 on Wednesday as well. This will be my first Dragonball theater experience and I could not be more excited

21. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

That’s awesome, it’s definitely fun being in there with a packed house with people laughing and cheering. I believe BoG only had one showing at my local theater, RF probably had two on different nights, then this one has about a dozen. So it’s a step up for sure.

Shrek likes this.
  22. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I’m seeing it Saturday at 4

23. Daniel182

I’m really excited for this! This is the first time anything associated with Heroes is releasing worldwide. Could be big for the franchise.

Broly on Wednesday at 7:00 for me!

Shrek likes this.
  24. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Currently on the Cell saga of my Dragon Ball - DBZ - Super watch through.

Daniel182 and Shrek like this.
  25. Daniel182

Don’t skip GT ;)

Matt likes this.