Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Doughboys Podcast Podcast • Page 677

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by suicidesaints, Mar 31, 2016.

1. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i have hope he’s smarter than that but i’ve been burned before

also fresh got picked up by hulu and is coming out in march, check that out. liked that director a lot too. kinda like american psycho + get out but 10% worse and 10% more stylized

riotspray and imthesheriff like this.
  2. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

just don’t uhhhh eat thighstop while you watch it. you’ll know what i mean after you see it. bad beat by me.

imthesheriff likes this.
  3. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Hell yeah will do.

phaynes12 likes this.
  4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I was thinking about doing Fresh, but I guess I'll wait since it's coming to Hulu in March. I have Summering, Hatchings, Emily the Criminal and Something in the Dirt coming up today, tomorrow and Tuesday.

phaynes12 likes this.
  5. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, gonna wait for Fresh myself. My friend is recommending Good Luck To You, Leo Grande. So I might watch that soon.

riotspray likes this.
  6. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Wiger and Rob from Always Sunny with very similar In n Out stories on their podcasts

phaynes12 likes this.
  7. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

What happened to DK?

8. Matt

he got zapped

riotspray, Zilla and Slangster like this.
  9. imthegrimace

Matt, ChaseTx and riotspray like this.
  10. imthegrimace

Wiger needs to fuck off with the getting rid of the sofritas at chipotle. It’s the only thing I get if I ever go.

11. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Mitch's joke about Wiges terrifying teens in the "Hide under your desks way" killed me.

12. imthegrimace

They fired the drop king

13. same!

imthesheriff likes this.
  14. since I recently hopped on doughboys, was thinking about finally hopping on hollywood handbook; would've posted in that thread but looks like it hasn't been posted in for two years—is the beginning of 2021 a decent place to start? I think that's when they moved to patreon

15. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Dropkings pale joke really got me

Zilla likes this.
  16. imthegrimace

Tami rules. I love her shitting on Mitch.

ChaseTx, TJ Wells, Zilla and 2 others like this.
  17. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

imthesheriff likes this.
  18. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

scott likes this.
  19. Grapevine_Twine

It's a Chunky! Supporter

Ehhh I think you’re missing out on the best of handbook if you just listen to pandemic episodes.

incognitojones and TJ Wells like this.
  20. two weeks later and i just bought a ticket to the boston show in may

Chuck!, riotspray, Nathan and 2 others like this.
  21. Matt

i'm still mad that the boston show got rescheduled to the day of my friend's wedding. i had good seats too!

scott likes this.
  22. i listened to the first two of 2021 and then went back and listened to adam pally, PFT, mary holland, sinbad, and the first tom scharpling. i'm in :clap:

Nathan and yeahrightdude like this.
  23. imthegrimace

I’ve jumped in and out on HH but the first episode is legitimately hilarious.

scott likes this.
  24. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

It's so dense and pretty hard to get into that I would recommend going from the beginning. I had to stop listening because if I zoned out while driving I'd get too lost in the bit haha. The Flagrant Ones basketball pod is probably a good intro to Hayes and Sean. They're themselves there instead of doing a character, even if you don't care about basketball. Plus Carl is hilarious.

riotspray likes this.
  25. i feel like i already get their schtick just because i've heard them a bunch on CBB and other podcasts, but yeah i was actually curious how much flagrant ones is about basketball, because i'm not a huge basketball fan but i love them + carl

OhTheWater likes this.