Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Doughboys Podcast Podcast • Page 665

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by suicidesaints, Mar 31, 2016.

1. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I could listen to Judd tell 90s comedy stories forever.

2. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Funny Judd brought up the movie ticket thing, for Spiderman I bought two tickets just so nobody sits on one side of me. Not rich enough for three tickets.

3. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

You gotta be making that Drillbit Taylor money

Zilla likes this.
  4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I still strongly disagree with Mitch re: Wendy’s new fries, they’re way better now.

RobbieBerns and Contender like this.
  5. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Oh my. Did they create a “Serial”-like podcast about the Hot Dog Incident?

I Am Mick and Matt like this.
  6. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Susser confirmed it being a Double on this week's Podcast The Ride patreon episode. They also confirmed that Mike Carlson and Scott Gairdner will be on an upcoming ep as well

Zilla and Anthony_ like this.
  7. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Oh hell yeah. This gives me strength.

iiiii623498 likes this.
  8. Anthony_

lmao honestly would probably make him a decent amount of money

9. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

there would be way too much peeking

yeahrightdude likes this.
  10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

somebody bought out an entire theater for House of Gucci last week. It was like $800 and we were ready for a huge rush and 2 people came. They could have paid $150 and booked a private watch party. I wish I had that kind of money

Aaron Mook and imthesheriff like this.
  11. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

they dropped a preview of it at the end of an episode last month, I can only imagine some massive bombshell came out which caused a delay

Zilla likes this.
  12. Anthony_

I always thought they were too harsh on Umami Burger in the first two episodes. I think that place is pretty good.

13. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Both Threedom and Doughboys had Drillbit Taylor references today. Crazy. Haven’t thought about that movie in a decade.

Jake Gyllenhaal and TJ Wells like this.
  14. Anthony_

imthesheriff and incognitojones like this.
  15. Jake Gyllenhaal

I caught that too yesterday! I watched part of that movie recently and was surprised to learn one of the kids in the movie was played by the actor who’s Barry in The Goldberg’s.

Zilla likes this.
  16. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Kind of weird Judd just bounced without saying bye or listening to the boys reviews

17. Jake Gyllenhaal

Either Dude was still sick as hell or Leslie wanted to go out to dinner

18. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

feels like that usually happens with higher profile guests. he was generous enough with his time so i think its fine

19. Yeah, it seems like higher profile guests generally have a busier schedule and probably don't listen to the podcast (at least regularly), so even if they have to tweak some things to accommodate, I'm just glad they were able to get him. Judd is funny and interesting to listen to imo.

Also, Mitch is right about the new Wendy's fries.

TJ Wells likes this.
  20. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Are the new Wendy's fries battered? If so, that really sucks. Their old ones were good.

21. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

My guess is he’s never listened to the pod, so he didn’t know the format. He probably would not have been fun doing Pie In This Guy while feeling sick.

22. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Wendy's new fries are great. A much needed improvement.

Also Judd is such a cool guy.

23. Honestly not sure, but the gimmick is that they're guaranteed to arrive warm due to delivery. They're crispier, but the few times I've had them they've literally always been cold and stuck together lol

24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't think the new fries were all that significantly different than the old ones. I don't think they're battered but maybe ever so slightly???

incognitojones likes this.
  25. Anthony_

They’re just the fries they’ve had for the past several years only they stay crispy longer and have a more satisfying crisp to them in general. They don’t get sogged out. Massive improvement.