Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Doughboys Podcast Podcast • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by suicidesaints, Mar 31, 2016.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I was just wondering if their pizza is still as good as I remember.

2. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I was super tempted to go to Chuck E Cheese when I found out they now have a lunch buffet at the one near my house. Will probably actually pull the trigger and go now.

3. chris-wrecker

Trusted

anybody listen to the new episode yet?

4. tucah

not champ Prestigious

voluminous

ChaseTx and chris-wrecker like this.
  5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

The kids can cuck too

ChaseTx and gonz (Alex) like this.
  6. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

Wiger's bedsheet story is horrifying

ChaseTx likes this.
  7. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

I think you have to have a kid with you to go to Chuck E Cheese. Not positive about that though.

8. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I think you are right. At least that's what the deal was the last time I tried going there, which was probably 10 years ago.

9. TakeLotsWithAlcohol

Regular Prestigious

I don't know which was worse, Wiger's sheet story or the story of the first time Mitch came.

10. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Easily Mitch's story that just ends the episode

11. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I'd go with Mitch's but what a way to bookend the episode with those two stories.

12. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

I thought Wiger's story was way more fucked than Mitch's lol

Slangster likes this.
  13. That line and then the subsequent concept of a family cuck had me laughing so hard

14. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I guess my niece gets to go to Chucky Cheese this weekend.

15. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

I've listened to a few of the Doughboys that I handpicked based off of my level of interest in the restaurant and I've decided to go back to the first episode and listen to all of them in order. Always happy to find another podcast to add to my lineup of weekly listens!

tucah, TheWater(s) and chris-wrecker like this.
  16. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

Agreed.

Also I read the thread and was wondering when Mitch's story was going to happen and then he slipped it in and I laughed so hard but it's so fucked haha.

17. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Finally caught up besides the newest episode. This might have cemented itself as my favorite podcast ever. It's just so perfect in every way. I haven't listened to any other podcasts in over a month. I'm kinda sad I'm all caught up. I can't just throw on another episode when one's finished.

18. chris-wrecker

Trusted

I'm about to the point to start my second listen

19. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Am I the only one who's replaced "My Wiiiiife" with "My lovely wife" in their vernacular?

chris-wrecker likes this.
  20. chris-wrecker

Trusted

is there an episode this week? dont they usually announce where they are going by now

21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'm about halfway through the tournament. Gemberling genuinely trying to understand the metrics for rating the restaurants is great.

22. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Sweet Greens is next. I've never heard of it, but I'm assuming they're still trying to stave off heart disease caused by the Tournament.

chris-wrecker likes this.
  23. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Mitch's story is fucking incredible, but why did nobody ask why his dad would be open up the curtain while he's showering? That's so weird

tucah and TheWater(s) like this.
  24. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

Lol I thought the same and tried to come up with reasoning why it would have happened.

25. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

New episode out early!