Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Doughboys Podcast Podcast • Page 485

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by suicidesaints, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Keep us posted on your journey!

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  2. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Are you going to start from the beginning?

Kingjohn_654 and riotspray like this.
  3. simonthebutler

Regular

Doing Fat Sal's to promote a TMNT podcast would be perfect

Kingjohn_654 and Jake Gyllenhaal like this.
  4. simonthebutler

Regular

You are in for a hell of a ride

Kingjohn_654 and Zilla like this.
  5. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Slangster, Zilla, riotspray and 3 others like this.
  6. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

181AE845-3E7D-4343-BA1B-3F7A0AE87D82.png
    A210A696-427D-4F0C-A975-7C17BAA26871.png

7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Howdy Ho! Welcome to the Monster Squad.

Kingjohn_654 and Daniel like this.
  8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I honestly wonder if my local papa johns is an outlier in quality because it’s my go to (chain) pizza to order. they have great deals, the slices feel substantial and filling, I like the taste. Still don’t get the hate for the chain (other than the obvious hatred for the shitty man).

also I recently found out Sheetz also has that same garlic dipping sauce that seems to only up as a side if you get a soft pretzel, but I’ve been dipping a pretzel in that stuff for lunch once a week for the past few months.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  9. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Agreed. Although I did switch to Dominos recently because their rewards program is way better and their pizza is more reasonably priced.

10. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I don’t think I’ve had papa johns since college. We would get the large 1 topping for $6.99 just because it was cheap. I don’t remember at all how it tastes.

11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Of the big 3. Dominos > Pizza Hut > Papa J*hns

12. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Papa John's just has very gummy crust and cheese

riotspray likes this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

And the sauce is too sweet.

I haven't had PJs in years though so maybe things have changed or my memory isn't accurate.

14. It's fine, but I don't think I would ever order it over Dominos or Pizza Hut.

15. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Papa John's sucks, the sauce is terrible and they put too much of it on the pizzas. If you're looking for fake pizza, there's no reason to order from there considering how good Dominoes is these days.

16. imthegrimace

I do remember papa Johns always being undercooked. That was annoying. My last apartment was near a dominos so I’d get it sometimes because it’s so cheap. Haven’t had it in a few years though.

17. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Pizza Hut has been my preference, and Domino's has closed the gap. Papa John's is not an option when one of those two is always available. I'd take Little Caesar's over Papa John's.

riotspray and ChaseTx like this.
  18. Somedays, I might take Little Caesar's over Pizza Hut or Dominos tbh. They have massively stepped up not only their Hot and Ready, but their made to order game as well. Can't recommend that fresh mozzarella pizza enough.

recall reality and Anthony_ like this.
  19. imthegrimace

Pizza Hut is really bad anymore. Little Caesar's rules and I wish there was one near me.

20. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

If i’m going big chain it’s Dominos or Little Caesar’s, otherwise i’m going local.

imthesheriff, riotspray and Anthony_ like this.
  21. I still stan a pizza hut pan pizza. they do a solid buff chick pie and the wings are solid as well, imo.

22. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Little Caesar's is great and deserves more love.

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I think Pizza Hut's food tastes pretty good for shitty fast food chain pizza, but it ALWAYS makes me violently ill.

I still rank it over Papa John's.

imthesheriff likes this.
  24. imthegrimace

I almost always go to a local place though since there’s a ton of good ones near me.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  25. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Hot Take: Domino's has already started getting bad again after their reinvention. Still probably the best option for nationwide chain, but already slipping in quality.