Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Doughboys Podcast Podcast • Page 331

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by suicidesaints, Mar 31, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

lmao Orrin Hatch at BugCon.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  2. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

what is bug con / who is bug mane

3. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

just a friend of theirs who does a weird character that people love for some reason

phaynes12 likes this.
  4. He is the phantom menace of the Doughboys saga

which is to say he's very good!

Zilla, y2jayjk, imthesheriff and 2 others like this.
  5. chris

Trusted Supporter

"this is like a big fantasy of mine"
    "to get a death cake?"

Yusong is good

imthesheriff likes this.
  6. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

incognitojones and Wharf Rat like this.
  7. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Jack Allison feuding with Michael Che feels about right.

8. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

who is jack allison? why even engage, everyone knows Che is a herb

9. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Friend of the Dough and former Mike Mitchell roommate Jack Allison.

Aaron Mook, phaynes12 and Anthony_ like this.
  10. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

jack rules

11. simonthebutler

Regular

I don’t fully understand bugcon but I just watched the whole doughboys train stream. I hope the London show teased is a uk one and not Canada.

12. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Is Jack funny? Seriously curious, I don't think I've ever seen anything he's done.

13. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Jack worked for Kimmel and pranked Mitch for the show years ago. Kimmel’s Youtube channel used to share the clip so apologies for the second hand recording

ChaseTx and Daniel like this.
  14. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Yeah I've seen that, it's funny. Still curious though.

15. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Jack is almost always in the right in every twitter feud I see him in but he seems like a truly miserable person to be around

ChaseTx, Oddpac87, phaynes12 and 5 others like this.
  16. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

I’m sure he’s fine to hang out with, he’s a great doughboys guest, I do think he looks for fights online and enjoys them even though he’s usually right.

I also think he looks to connect unrelated things, like the quality of a show to someone he doesn’t like for other reasons. He got into it with the showrunner of Chernobyl, and Jack was in the right, but now he rails against the quality of Chernobyl even though he hasn’t watched it (I haven’t either, I’m not trying to defend the show), and it’s just like, it’s not related. It’s not the argument to make.

I respect his convictions and support (most) of his callouts though

ChaseTx and Wharf Rat like this.
  17. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, he’s an insufferable grump. But he’s usually right. And there’s a bit of hypocrisy, considering he used to write for “Duck Dynasty,” but I’m not gonna blame a writer in California for accepting whatever show because they need the work.

imthesheriff and riotspray like this.
  18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I've really come around on him. He used to do a podcast with a super toxic abuser but apparently that recently came back to bite him. Not really a good idea to let some off the hook for things like that when they only learned their lesson after it affected them but he's otherwise got good politics and is more than willing to stand up and fight (or at least bicker endlessly) for what is right.

He's really good on twitch. His morning show is lot of fun and I think most people here would get a kick out of it too if they enjoy him as a doughboys guest. His trucker stream is great too. I don't think I've really seen anything he's written before though. I had no idea he wrote for Duck Dynasty :crylaugh: That alone is funnier than anything that's ever been on Duck Dynasty.

Zilla likes this.
  19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

C'mon man. Willie has some zingers.

Kingjohn_654 and yeahrightdude like this.
  20. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

They said it on Doughboys then said afterwards “Maybe we shouldn’t have said that.”

Kingjohn_654 and yeahrightdude like this.
  21. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Today’s Double was great. Loved the completely unceremonious return of Woosh! Wiger saying how he’s reduced his hot beef injections and Yusong’s Yams wordplay. And it’s a total Vince McMahon move to take some average ass recipes and turn that into a cookbook with cheesy wrestling puns.

22. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

It was nice to have Emma and Yusong on mic a little more this double.

23. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Finally got around to listening to last week’s Bread Cast. Probably my favorite canon episode.

24. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

This double is so wholesome, love the positive relationship they have with Yusong and Emma.

Zilla and imthesheriff like this.
  25. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

So it's the first time they have not threatened to fire Yusong?

Aaron Mook and Kingjohn_654 like this.