Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Doughboys Podcast Podcast • Page 312

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by suicidesaints, Mar 31, 2016.

1. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I saw him in an ep of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend before I knew who he was and I actually thought it was PFT for a second

gonz (Alex) likes this.
  2. simonthebutler

Regular

One of my favourite episodes. The whole Texas tour is a perfect mess of doughboys. If I remember correctly these were the final episodes recorded with Dustin. They had them banked and then the shit hit the fan over the new year and that was the end of Feral audio.

3. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

That's a favorite episode just on Nick's reveal alone I barely remember the rest of it

Kingjohn_654 and sean_rugy like this.
  4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah I remember it was really awkward to hear them talking about being on the road with Dustin after that all came out.

5. Anthony_

“Why do you treat me like your dad treated you?”

6. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

7. Jake Gyllenhaal

I'd imagine this is what it's like for a brand new Doughboys listener starting off with a recent episode

incognitojones, Anthony_ and Zilla like this.
  8. Anthony_

100% accurate. I couldn't even begin to list all of the recurring bits and inside jokes, especially when there are a bunch that they've dropped or haven't done in a while.

9. Jake Gyllenhaal

I think I've said it before but the Wendy's ep with Rust was my first one and when Mitch played the drop, I had no idea what I was getting myself into

incognitojones and Anthony_ like this.
  10. Anthony_

The drops, the roasts, "Howdy Ho", Wiger singing his own segment theme songs, hot salad, the Tournament of Chompions, two separate spin-off podcasts (Bread Cast and Deli Boys), self-suck, Wiger spilling things, Wiger is robot, Wiger is a pedophile, Mitch is a conservative, the list goes on and on. It's really just at the point where the actual podcast is just insult comedy/inside jokes and the restaurant reviews are just lengthy bits they happen to do every episode.

11. Jake Gyllenhaal

Let's not forget "The Orange Buffoon"

12. Anthony_

"I think I've said this on the podcast before but I'm something of a heat seeker."

13. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I am SO GLAD I asked all you fine folks where to start. this has easily taken over as my favorite podcast, sorry MBMBaM.

they fucked up Halal Guys and I am mad. it should be in the golden plate club, Wiger.

14. Jake Gyllenhaal

Since I do love spicy foods, I've adopted heat seeker into my own lexicon and have said it in front of people, haha

15. Anthony_

Oh yeah I mean I’m not going to NOT say it in everyday life, it’s everyone else’s fault for not getting it

Jake Gyllenhaal and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  16. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

I love the Malort reveal. I’ve had probably over 100 shots of that, and it is a fascinatingly disgusting liquor

17. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

And Nick's animosity towards Heathcliff

18. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

This show got me into Heathcliff. I love Heathcliff now.

lostawholeyear and OhTheWater like this.
  19. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

This entire thread is gold.

20. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

Bug Mane has more votes than Wiger hahah

Kingjohn_654 and Anthony_ like this.
  21. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Emma is for sure the coolest of them though

22. simonthebutler

Regular

Gabrus is a machine

23. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

I have a lot of great things in my life but I don't think anything has brought me more joy than Wiger singing those fucking segment intros

24. Anthony_

Damn, Dutton is *so cool* tho

25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Mitch's hotdog shaped hamburger idea reminded me of a story. One Friday in high school my friend, Erin, told me that it would be funny to make hamburger shaped hot dogs. After school that exact same day I drove a couple hours out of town to visit Erin's college aged brother, Nathan, for the weekend. Somehow completely unrelated to anything Nathan brings up how cool it would be to have hot dog shaped hamburgers. My 17 year old mind was BLOWN.