Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Doughboys Podcast Podcast • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by suicidesaints, Mar 31, 2016.

1. chris-wrecker

Trusted

Wendys is my favorite episode so far

2. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

Im officially caught up!

chris-wrecker likes this.
  3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Finally convinced my friend to listen after months of "How can a podcast about restaurants be any good?" and he plowed through the first 5 episodes in a day. He is now hooked

4. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

ah, another converted to the dough side

5. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

When everyone was talking about it on the AP forums I thought the same. After one episode I wanted to just keep going.

Don't think I realized how hooked I was until my wife said one day when deciding where to eat that she preferred a Big Mac over everything at Wendy's and I turned and said "You sick fuck" lol

ChaseTx and TakeLotsWithAlcohol like this.
  6. TakeLotsWithAlcohol

Regular Prestigious

As much as I loved the Chompionship, I'm so excited to get back to normal episodes. I could see them following up the Burger Brawl with McDonalds just to be even more absurd.

TheWater(s) and I Am Mick like this.
  7. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeah, I'm excited for them to get into some new restaurants. What restaurants are you excited for them to review? I feel like a majority of (next level unhealthy) places I eat at are regional.

But I'd love a KFC episode. A revisit of Taco Bell. McDonalds. Applebees (I was real into that nacho app for a couple years)

Also would be super into a crossover with TBASH (Totally Beverages and Sometimes Hot Sauce). But that's a different podcast.

8. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I only started listening because of the praise in the AP thread... and for the first 4-5 episodes I didn't really think it was all that special. Not sure when exactly I got on board, but once I was, it was off to the races.

9. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I think about picking a restaurant constantly now. KFC, Noodles and Company, Potbelly, if I had to pick one in Chicago Harold's, Litte Ceasar's, Cinnabon. This podcast may never end.

10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

There aren't any Noodles and Company, Potbelly, Harold's or Cinnabon around me. That's the problem they face, so many of these restaurants are so segregated. Even with Carl's Jr., yeah, there is a shitty Hardy's fairly close, but I straight up got a brain in my chicken. How can we compare these experiences?! (Honestly, I'm just on board now. I'll listen to whatever)

11. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I was actually hooked from like the second episode, but I spent a long time before that thinking to myself, "Why the hell is everyone so obsessed with some fast food podcast? I have no interest in listening to something like that."

But oh, how I've learned.

12. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

You should move

13. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

Heard about this show on the Jordan, Jesse, Go podcast. Really need to check it out!

14. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

I really wish Pollo Tropical, mentioned in I think the Boston Market episode, was something they could do. It is the absolute best.

15. TakeLotsWithAlcohol

Regular Prestigious

Get 'em Get 'em Get 'em

omgrawr likes this.
  16. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I know they literally lose money doing this podcast, but I'd love for them to roadtrip around the US going to local chains/eateries. The possibilities of Mitch and Wiger alone in a car for weeks are endless

17. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I want Wiger to go to Quincy.

18. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I might be the only one here who initially thought "A fast food podcast? Sweet!"

19. chris-wrecker

Trusted

I'd watch the hell out of a food network series with those 2

20. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

They should set up a donate button or a subscription type thing. I'd pay something to listen to this every week.

21. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

For the sake of Mitch's health, I'm glad the Boys are doing VeggieGrill this week.

chris-wrecker likes this.
  22. Rust/Wendy's did not disappoint. Time for this gosh darn tournament.

23. chris-wrecker

Trusted

Be prepared!

24. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Holy fuck I lost it at The Burger Boy's first drop. Ronald Reagan wtf? Haha

25. The political/historical Wiger drops always crack me up.