Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Doughboys Podcast Podcast • Page 289

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by suicidesaints, Mar 31, 2016.

1. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Straight out the tap has never failed me

imthesheriff likes this.
  2. chris

Trusted Supporter

yeah I've lucked out living places where the tap water is good, so it's been almost exclusively tap for some years

3. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

The tap water in my hometown is some of the best in the area so I've been lucky as well. Now I'm living in another town and we have a Brita jug that we keep in the fridge, but we keep some water bottles in the fridge for guests and so I can quickly grab one to take to work and refill.

imthesheriff likes this.
  4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Aaron Mook likes this.
  5. Mitch is playing Alien Isolation and Jack Allison is playing audio drops over it lol fart noises, David S. Pumpkins, Chris Hansen, and Hamilton clips so far.

6. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

i want to watch wiger play dream mitchy on twitch

Aaron Mook likes this.
  7. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

The Earwolf show they mention could only be CBB at this point, right ?

8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Mitch said on his stream today that the Chicago live show guests are Gabrus and Christine Nangle for both shows.

9. chris

Trusted Supporter

Depends when this was recorded, they were on HH a few weeks ago

Aaron Mook likes this.
  10. Unless it was the episode of HH that came out a week or so ago? Not sure how far in advance they record, but today's double was from before the Superbowl.

11. Beat me to it

12. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

True. I thought he congratulated Mitch on the Pats winning but I haven't finished the episode. I just wouldn't think they'd care if they said they were on HH, but would definitely be afraid of Scott if they spoiled something he didn't want them to.

13. chris

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I almost deleted my last post because I remembered that part and didn’t know if he was congratulating Mitch on them making it or winning it

14. I think Mitch said "I'm going to the Superbowl tomorrow" unless I'm thinking of another episode I was listening to today lol

15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

He was congratulating him on the Pats making it to the Super Bowl. Mitch definitely said he was going to the Super Bowl "tomorrow"

Aaron Mook likes this.
  16. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Dasani is wack, but Arrowhead is the worst. I'm surprised they like it so much its always tasted like it has dust in it to me.

17. chris

Trusted Supporter

I've heard a lot of people trash the flavor of Arrowhead, surprised they didn't mention anything. Alternatively, Arrowhead sparkling water is good as hell

18. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

I stan an Aquafina

19. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I haven’t listened yet, but as someone who exclusively drinks water, Dasani is trash, Aquafina is like trash +, and the only consistently great national brand is Ice Mountain. There are some quality smaller companies, I was a big fan of Mr. Pure growing up, but it’s mostly hit and miss.

Regardless I just use a britta filter like a normal human and buying bottled water is a waste of time in most situations.

20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Dasani is terrible. I don't know how you fuck up water, but they did.

21. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Ice Mountain seems to be regional and it's probably just the same as the Nestlé water they tried. Smart Water, Evian, and Fiji are all great.

22. chris

Trusted Supporter

only time I ever buy bottled water is traveling and I've forgotten to bring a big a big thermos/nalgene bottle/etc.

in those situations, you know I'm getting smart water

23. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Fiji >

24. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Voss

25. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

John Ross Bowie

Aaron Mook, imthesheriff and Daniel like this.