Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Doughboys Podcast Podcast • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by suicidesaints, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Just wanted to shout out my two contributions to this hilarious podcast in this new thread. The first being a Feedbag question I screwed up on in the Togos episode, and the second being the drop in the beginning of the Michael Cassidy episode that goes on way too long. You're welcome.

2. chris-wrecker Apr 1, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 2, 2016)
    chris-wrecker

Trusted

My favorite doughboys moment still is when Wiger was talking about his friend catching his brother jerking off on the floor and seeing the sperm "squiggling around"

yeahrightdude likes this.
  3. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

My favorite Doughboys moment is when Spoonman was talking about how much the day Friday meant to him and Nick and the guest just started laughing at him.

PepsiOne likes this.
  4. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Listening to the 2nd Steak and Shake episode now. Every time Mitch does his Clinton impression, I lose it.

5. chris-wrecker

Trusted

Somebody made the Doughboy burger

incognitojones and yeahrightdude like this.
  6. That looks pretty great. What ep is that from? Don't think I'm there yet unless I've just forgotten. Or is it not even based on something from the show and just a fan made concept?

7. chris-wrecker

Trusted

The finale of the Chompianship

8. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Yes

9. Wiger may have lost me on this Togos episode where he once again shares his support of Snoke and also explains that he calls all beers "brew dogs". I recall him using the term before but I think I may have assumed (hoped?!) that was the name of a specific brew, possibly local to southern Cal.

10. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Forgot to mention that I feel specially akin to this show because since 2009 I've lived right where Wiger grew up, and visit the specific restaurant locations he talks about all the time. I can throw a rock to the Fudruckers and Togos he talks about.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  11. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

"Mikey, How's your oil?"

12. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

I'm at the tournament now. Almost caught up!

Posting to say I think one of my favorite bits is Mitch ripping on Wiger about his wife. Every time he criticizes him about how he treats her I lose it.

alina likes this.
  13. 4X's

This podcast is possibly the greatest piece of media ever made. Also Burger Brigade > Spoon Nation

14. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

whenever Mitch calls her "your lovely wife" I love it

TheWater(s) likes this.
  15. tucah

not champ Prestigious

On the Panda Express episode, the beginning of the episode drops are getting insane.

16. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

#HelpSpoonmanJerkOff

TheWater(s) and chris-wrecker like this.
  17. 4X's

The weird thing is that it is actually the name of a huge craft brewery here in Scotland/UK as a whole now. Soon it will be in America, so maybe Wiger will finally encounter it, because, as has been stated many times on the podcast, the odds of him leaving SoCal are next to none.

18. TakeLotsWithAlcohol

Regular Prestigious

You sick fuck.

Aaron Mook, tucah, Slangster and 2 others like this.
  19. 4X's

20. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Rust's episode was incredible, excited that I'm finally at the Tournament/almost caught up.

21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I've been plowing through these but still have 6 more episodes before Rust/the Tournament. Can't wait.

22. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

I listened to it again this morning before tackling the tournament, because Rust is so fucking funny. On 44 now. Cant wait to be caught up just so I can catch up on all my other podcasts since I haven't listened to anything since I started this and am now way behind lol.

23. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Haha, yes, same here - I've been keeping up with Hollywood Handbook but I'm at least three episodes behind on nearly everything else I listen to.

24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Every other podcast has fallen to the way side. Have multiple episodes of multiple shows to catch up on.

25. Still staying current with CBB and HH but I've fallen behind on everything else due to this. Next one I've got is Wendys so I'm particularly looking forward to this last bit of catching up with Rust amd the tourney.