Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Doritos Bags That Play Music Are a Thing

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Doritos and Marvel have teamed up to release bags of chips that will play the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack:

The custom bags will be available for consumer purchase on April 28 via Amazon.com/Doritos while supplies last. On May 5 — the release date for the second installment in the Guardians franchise — Doritos will also host Rock Out Loud pop-up recording booths in New York and Los Angeles. Fans will get the chance to sing one of the Marvel/Hollywood Records soundtrack’s classic tunes. In addition, they’ll have the opportunity to win various prizes, including the custom cassette player replica Doritos bags, concert and other event tickets and free bags of Doritos.

The cheese dust makes the music sound “warmer.”

JRGComedy and Raku like this.
  2. devenstonow

Noobie

always love random industries doing weird tech things.

i think it was doritos too that had bags with a breathalyzer in them at the super bowl

Raku likes this.
  3. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

[snobby voice] i only listen to music from Doritos bags

4. jorbjorb

7 rings

amazing

Raku likes this.
  5. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

I feel like a breathalizer in a Dorito's bag would just encourage more drunkenness from people wanting to see if it worked lol, especially in that environment

Raku likes this.
  6. devenstonow

Noobie

Raku and electro haikus like this.
  7. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

8. jorbjorb

7 rings

I want to record my guitar tone through a dorito bag

9. AP_Punk

achin' to be Prestigious

Next up: Third Man Records to release new Jack White album in playable Doritos bags.

10. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

This is so random/why/who needs this but I want to get a back just to say I did this.

11. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

12. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

And this is why they're doing it. xD