Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Don't Think Twice (Mike Birbiglia, July 22nd 2016) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, May 18, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

coming to Netflix May 1st

ChiliTacos, snick, Signifire and 4 others like this.
  2. Watched this last night. I was a little let down, only due to the high praise I had read about it before watching. It's a good movie but I didn't think it was anything overly special.

a nice person likes this.
  3. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I really liked this. I had no idea Birbiglia wrote, AND directed it. I found a lot of the last act pretty tough to watch(in a good way).

Didn't laugh out loud a whole lot, but I thinks it's admirable what this film tries to do. Never seen a movie attempt to show the ground floor of an improv group trying to make a career in the comedy world. Then the fallout/struggle that occurs when they don't all succeed or even want to succeed.

The only part that took me out of it a bit was Birbiglia's character just overall being an ass, and obviously jealous for Jack. It was also weird that Jack immediately tells everyone about his audition after the guys Dad is said to be in a coma.