Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Don't Call It A Comeback Tour 2020 (Motion City Soundtrack) Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by brandon, Jun 16, 2019.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Too much EIIKM + CTTM and not enough Movie or Dinosaur imo last night

And yes I will even admit how bad sold out HOB shows are lol but Agora sold out is bad too!!

bachna84 and alkalinexandy like this.
  2. SPine

Trusted

Yeah would have enjoyed a few more from both. CTTM is my favorite album by them so I was happy with all of those. Yes for sure Agora sold out shows are rough too.

bachna84 likes this.
  3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I do think it's a missed opportunity that they are not opening with Don't Call It a Comeback.

4. TMS2787

Trusted

While I love the three House Of Blues locations I’ve been too I had a discussion with my buddy last night which venue is worse for sold out shows locally: HOB or The Agora. It is kind of weird that ended up being talked about in here as well. Happy New Year everyone.

bachna84 likes this.
  5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

House of Blues Chicago is also terrible for sold out. It's great if you get on the floor but if you don't show up early it's just so awkward. But same can really be said for the Metro or Riviera. And that's why the Concord is my favorite mid-sized venue in the city

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

CTTM also my fav but not playing Hangman and playing most of the album is a crime

And also weird not to play New Year our Resolution the day after New Years imo

bachna84 likes this.
  7. TMS2787

Trusted

The only show I ever saw there was Brand New / Manchester Orchestra / Kevin Devine Lollapalooza 2008 after show, it was sold out and it seemed pretty bad. But not really terrible. I also have seen my fair share of shows at HOB Orlando. Lol

8. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

If anyone can get a picture of their merch spread, it would be greatly appreciated!

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

If I’m being honest their merch is really bad lol I wanted to get something but man..

10. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Lol YIKES. Well I’m still curious and I hope I disagree with you!

11. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Does anyone know what songs are on the 7” they’re giving out for VIP? Probably not doing VIP, but I’m curious

12. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Capital h and mary without sound

13. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Are thos demos???

14. Xpertguy5

Trusted

tyler2tall likes this.
  15. SPine

Trusted

Thought it was funny they only had Panic Stations on vinyl at the table and didn't play any songs off it.

bachna84 likes this.
  16. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Mary without Sound is my 2nd favorite song of theirs I need this immediately

17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Still haven’t been able to find the VIP time, has anyone gone yet or gotten an email for their date?

GrantCloud likes this.
  18. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

It Had to be You and Lifeless Ordinary we’re swapped in for Point of Extinction and True Romance in Detroit

GrantCloud and bkaeser93 like this.
  19. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Detroit was super fun!

20. bkaeser93

Trusted

Do you remember T-shirt prices? And what the merch looked like?

21. bkaeser93

Trusted

Really wish they would play more off of My Dinosaur Life. It’s my favorite album of theirs and plus this year marks 10 years.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  22. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

taken from reddit

Attached Files:

23. EOTCDXVI

Regular

Going to both the NYC and Long Island dates. Hope their set is a little bit different between the two... but even if it's the exact same 2 nights in a row, I'm still ridiculously happy to be seeing them again.

24. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

25. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

What time have they been going on (outside of the NYE show)?