Don't Call It A Comeback Tour 2020 (Motion City Soundtrack) Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by brandon, Jun 16, 2019.

1. popdisaster00

If anyone can dream then I can Moderator

First time I saw Motion City was with Yellowcard, Matchbook Romance, and Maxine in 2003. I think there were like 200 people there

Brent likes this.
  2. fowruok

Trusted

First time for me was with The Weakerthans and onelinedrawing in 2003, too. Show was so good. I still think the tour with Limbeck and Tsunami Bomb in 2004 (?) was my favorite, though.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  3. AKali19

Goddamn! I didn't even know about this til now.

4. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Supporter

looks like the cleveland date is sold out!

Turkeylegz likes this.
  5. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

First time I saw Motion City was at Warped 2013 (started listening to them in 2010, but had to wait forever for a convenient time to see them because I lived in the country growing up). They did an acoustic set/signing earlier in the day, which was fun, but their actual set got rained out halfway through. Wouldn't get to see them properly for another two years after that, but I ended up getting to see them 6 more times between 2015-2017, so it all worked out.

Part of why I'm doing three dates of this tour.

6. spiffa0

Trusted

Justin Pierre did an acoustic set outside at a dinosaur statue in Pittsburgh in like 2009 which was random and cool

ALT/MSC/FAN and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I need the Minneapolis date. I’m really hoping I can make that since I’m only going to Chicago right now

8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

The first place I saw them was an acoustic show at a Best Buy right after MDL came out, but it was cool cus I got to meet them

9. Sean Murphy

Trusted Supporter

Completely forgot i got tickets to the long island show and am re-hyped

10. estacey99

A-B-C: Always Be Lifting!

I just want a second leg with a show in Canada (please)