Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Don't Call It A Comeback Tour 2020 (Motion City Soundtrack) Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by brandon, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

On the bright side, this shows there’s still lots of interest in the band so maybe they’ll add more shows/tour again sooner than later.

2. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I’d be shocked if some of these don’t get moved to bigger venues

3. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I'm assuming they'll either add a Chicago club date after the tour is over, seeing how much demand there is, or they'll play Riot Fest 2020.

4. AMusial625

Regular

I’d be surprised if there wasn’t a New Years Day show in Chicago.

5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I want them to play all the albums again at some point. Even if it’s just like three cities.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  7. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Really wonder if the Minneapolis date is having some sort of issue or if it’s going to be a special set. If it’s far enough between the other dates I might try to go, haven’t been there since I was a baby and have a bunch of friends I’d love to see.

8. I’m not reading too much into it. Probably going to be a rather special show or shows and they wanna get it right. Could even be more than one show!

GrantCloud likes this.
  9. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

It’ll probably be announced after the Jawbox show Justin is opening for next month

10. evanmeindl

Got Pittsburgh GA tickets, so so excited. Haven’t been to the Roxian yet.

11. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

12. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Kinda think it will be at the armory, and over multiple nights

13. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I'm in for two tix for ATL. Me and the wife haven't been to a show(together) since 2017, so this will be a good time. She's not super keen on going to shows all the time; she's kinda whatever on them. But I know she enjoyes MCS, so I bought two. If I don't go I'll kick myself.

(I swear to everything holy if they don't play The Weakends i'm going to loose it)

14. Iain

Regular

I am so jealous of you guys in USA for getting these shows. When Justin was over for his solo stuff for Slam Dunk im sure he made a comment that suggested he won't be back in the UK for a while, unfortunately!

15. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

I don’t think they can sellout the Armoury for a single night.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

To do the Armory they’d have to go away for a lot longer than 3 years and they wouldn’t be able to do a full tour around it. Cus they’d need people traveling from all over for it, and they’d have to promise like a special show. Super long setlist, multiple album plays or something like that. But I do think Minneapolis will be a special show of some sort.

17. FantasticCams

My first thought was a show at The Armory, hopefully with some special guests to help fill the house. I do agree that they'd have a hard time coming close to a sell out on their own.

18. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

How big is that venue?

19. FantasticCams

I believe that it holds about 8,500. On their farewell tour they did a few shows at The Varsity which only holds about 1,000.

20. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Oooooh yeah that would be intense. I’ve only seen them at that size venue on like warped and when they did the Nintendo Fusion Tour with FOB.

21. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

God that was an epic lineup.

22. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Still one of my favorite shows EVER.

23. Frobert

Regular

Weren't Panic! and The Starting Line on that tour as well? Absolutely unreal lineup.

24. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Fall Out Boy
    The Starting Line
    Motion City Soundtrack
    Boys Night Out
    Panic! at the Disco

25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

It was too good. Immediately fell in love with Panic for life and played Fever with my friend like three times in a row after we got back to her house that night. Don’t think I’ve ever gotten obsessed with a band faster.