Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Don't Call It A Comeback Tour 2020 (Motion City Soundtrack) Tour • Page 10

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by brandon, Jun 16, 2019.

1. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

9:30 in Cleveland

Brent likes this.
  2. kman22

Regular

Going on Monday, so I'm pretty confident they'll start playing Don't Call It A Comeback on Tuesday night

Brent likes this.
  3. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I think I'm gonna sell my Philly ticket. PM me if anyone here needs it. Just looking to get what I paid for it, 45.

4. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I have an extra floor ticket for tonight face value if anyone needs one.

5. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

V excited for the Boston show tonight! Gonna be my first time ever seeing these guys and I can't wait for A Great Big Pile Of Leaves who I've also never seen

kman22 likes this.
  6. kman22

Regular

Show tonight was solid. Bummed they dropped Capital H, but hopefully they'll tour again

7. J12

Trusted Supporter

Thought they sounded great in Boston, though I was bummed we got "The Red Dress" over "Perfect Teeth." Hope they'll tour again!

8. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Red Dress in the main set is enticing but I know i'll hate the set I get if I don't sell my ticket lmao

9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Every time I see this thread, I think it's for a LL Cool J tour

10. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Hmmmm so I went to the long island show. I think I'm reading too much into it but motion citys body language seemed that of a band who's only doing this for the money. Like they seem over it.

11. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Yeah, that’s reading way too much into it and a super shitty thing to just put out there. They’re having a blast and seem genuinely appreciative to be playing shows again.

12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yep not the vibe I got at all. They seemed thrilled. I mean as far as Justin he frequently talks about how he gets very nervous performing so maybe you picked up on a little of that.

13. lifestartsmusic

Back For A (Not So) Limited Time Prestigious

Looks like I have an extra ticket to sell for the Philly show on Saturday. I can do an electronic transfer. Asking for face value ($46 w/ fees)

14. I don't think so, Tim

Brent and GrantCloud like this.
  15. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Been trying to sell mine as well.

16. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Maybe. Look I dont wanna say they're doing it just for money, but I didn't get a very excited to be back vibe. I read a few interviews and it seems all so unsure.

I'm also a sucker for rock talk and was surprised they didnt mention anything like "it's nice to be back" or "hey how about that farewell tour".

It felt as if they never left. Which is great but also not true?

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Well I think it is unsure in terms of what happens after this. But they seemed very excited and happy for the first show back. I mean they weren't gone all that long so they may just feel like it's business as usual already. I love how Justin talks to the crowd I feel like it's kind of one of their things that they never do the generic "this is what we say after we play this song". It's always just been Justin rambling on about.. whatever he is rambling on about lol

You saw what you saw I'm not arguing or anything. Just sharing that it is not what I saw at the show I went to. But it was the first one so I mean it may have been a little different.

Joe4th likes this.
  18. brad4846

Regular

Anyone notice the merch runs a bit small?

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yep lol

20. evanmeindl

They looked like they were having a wonderful time in Pittsburgh lol. Awesome show!

21. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Justin said in an Instagram comment that they will try to add songs from Go and Panic Stations as the tour goes on

popdisaster00 and bkaeser93 like this.
  22. J12

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, did not get the vibe that it was "for the money" in the slightest. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves in Boston.

23. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Going on Sunday night and I really hope they add some Panic Stations or Go songs. Hell, even more from My Dino Life please.

I love the older stuff but would love for the newer stuff to be played. I’ll check out the set tomorrow night before my show and then commit

24. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

They actually all seemed extremely happy to be playing together again at the show in NYC. Some really nice moments between them that made that clear to me. I think they're still unsure if it's going to be a longterm sustainable thing again though.

25. atstclair

NJ show was fantastic last night!!!