Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Does anyone else still type "absolutepunk.net" to get here? • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by CyberInferno, May 15, 2017.

1. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Not even I'm that lazy

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

There's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

3. Haha, doesn't bother me at all! Just glad people are visiting and that's why I spent too much money on buying that domain back! Haha.

4. A perfect encapsulation of exactly what I want the website to be. For the people that just want news and will grab that each day via the website, and those that want everything and want it first and why the forums exist.

Haha, sorry for quoting, just thought it was funny cause this is exactly what I built the site to do and how to grab both kinds of music fans and allow both experiences.

5. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

it works well for sure, this is really the only site of its kind that i frequent. The thing that keeps me checking out the news is mostly the reviews, I would miss those completely otherwise. i don't know if this is feedback you find helpful or not, just figured it couldn't hurt

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

I do wish I could just browse the old forums. There is some funny nostalgic shit on there going way back to my early high school days

7. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Bookmarks. Have you heard of them?

8. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

If I tag you, it's only fair that you quote me ;-) Glad this thread could help confirm that your vision for the site was accurate!

9. The_Effort

Regular Supporter

I saved the unread followed threads page to my phones home screen. So I just tap it and it opens a safari page to my unread followed threads. I used to constantly leave an AP/Chorus window open till I realized I could do that

10. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

i do this, forget where I was trying to go, and then my brain just finishes the typing as "absurdist twitter" and that usually gets me here.

muttley likes this.