Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Doctor Who TV Show • Page 23

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by clockwise, Apr 2, 2016.

1. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Watching classic who on Britbox. The animated episodes seem to have the same animation style as Archer and I find it very distracting lol

Rowan5215 likes this.
  2. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

yeah the quality of the animation really varies because there's a different team for each one lol

I could swear The Faceless Ones was done by the team who design Rick & Morty

scottlechowicz likes this.
  3. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

watched Robots of Death and Image of the Fendahl tonight, was my first time seeing either of them

Robots is genuinely fantastic and I can see why it's considered one of Baker's best. great writing, great design, great and/or despicable characters. the episodes just fly by

as for Fendahl... I don't know if it was actually good, but credit for being one of the weirdest, creepiest, most outright bizarre episodes of Classic I've ever seen. I kind of can't believe they aired that in the 70s lol. what a bizarre little rollercoaster that was