Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Doctor Strange (Scott Derrickson, Nov 4, 2016) Movie • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Holy balls I can't wait for this!

2. Pretty cool to see just how much Nolan has inspired filmmaking in 2016. I'm sold. (Still kinda bummed about the whole whitewashing thing though.)

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

yeah gonna be tough for me to watch this in spite of the whitewashing and Suicide Squad in spite of Jared Leto's behavior

4. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I keep finding ways to make myself accept it ("Baron Mordo is black! Tilda Swinton is a woman and awesome!"), but the lack of Asian representation in Marvel films is so very frustrating.

At least Agents of SHIELD has Daisy and Agent May, who are both awesome. (Plus, Latino Ghost Rider in S4!) Though then there's also Iron Fist... Blah.

5. cbow52

aka livethesounds Prestigious

yea, it's pretty strange, you'd think they could find some good asian actors for at least one of those roles. I mean, they kept it somewhat diverse, but still, just kind of strange.

I had no idea Ghost Rider was going to be latino. Oh and sweet, it's going to be a different version of the ghost rider. i'd be more in if this was happening on netflix. Even with an hour later start time, i'm iffy on them pulling this off properly.

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. Tim

They've improved in quality with each half season. Last season was real strong for the most part. I think it's a great place for this Ghost Rider, honestly.

7. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Second trailer has me so psyched. Marvel continuing to do their thing. DC creating a very positive outlook on their future.

8. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Ok yeah this looks dope. Love the mind-bending visual stuff. Just as Derrickson promised. Very excited.

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. flask

Trusted Supporter

Had no idea Hannibal was in this.

10. airik625

Besides Cumberbatch, that was one of the first things that had me am excited about this.

11. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Trailer looks amazing. And I am LOVING how much Chiwetel Ejiofor was shown.

12. Broxi

Doctor Strange looks awesome but I don't get how they're going to tie him in with Avengers movies. In fact I don't even get his own movie. How can he be going around warping cities and turning them into big balls and putting holes through them etc. Or is it not real and just an illusion/other dimension?

13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I think Doctor Strange has the best trailer for this year's comic con. The wifi line was good.

14. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

thought you meant Hannibal Burress and got real excited

RyanPm40, ChaseTx, ECV and 1 other person like this.
  15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

He's in Spiderman at least

coleslawed and ChaseTx like this.
  16. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

angel paste likes this.
  17. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

haha I love that scene

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm Doctor Strange, LOOOK AT MEEEEEE

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  19. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

Excited to know that Harmon is involved.

20. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

He hasn't mentioned it on Harmontown at all

21. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Interesting. I am sure he will get drunk and talk about it at some point.

22. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

Every time I see the trailers before another movie I just get more and more stoked to see this. Marvel is on fire.

23. airik625

24. airik625

25. Tim

It's been confirmed that Brother Voodoo and Tina Minoru (Nico's mother) have cameos in the film.

I don't think semi-obscure comic book character cameos should count as spoilers, but comic book movie fans can be a cowardly and superstitious lot, so whatever, lol. Anyways, I particularly like the latter cameo, which I imagine will tie into the Runaways series.