Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Doctor Strange (Scott Derrickson, Nov 4, 2016) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Apr 5, 2016.

1. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Looks pretty darn cool.

2. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Holy shit this is going to be a lot of fun.

3. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Idk not feeling this off the first viewing. Visually it looks great, but not sure about anything else yet. I know I'll probably end up seeing it opening weekend cause it's a Marvel movie still though.

4. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

This looks like it'll be fun to watch.

thedrudo likes this.
  5. Sold.

6. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I'm wondering if I can go without seeing another trailer for TV spot for this.

7. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Loved it, I can't wait for this now.

8. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

That looks trippy as hell, I love it. I'm not familiar with Doctor Strange at all but this definitely looks interesting. I'm in.

9. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Imagine if LSD took a sentient form and made a comic book about magic and mysticism, that's Dr. Strange.

Snewt likes this.
  10. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

This should be on the poster. If I weren't already in, I'd be ALL IN right now. SOLD.

DarkHotline likes this.
  11. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Holy crap, CGI was incredible.

12. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Glad they didn't give too much away with that first trailer. However, I'm interested to see how they handle the marketing for this film over the next six months.

13. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

nice

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Hearing Cumberbatch with an American accent is going to be the trippiest part of this.

15. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Awesome teaser.

16. MattLikesSsips

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

Looks so dope.

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

MattLikesSsips likes this.
  18. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Wow. Most excited I've been for a movie in a long time. Gonna do my best to avoid any further marketing materials from here on out.

19. MattLikesSsips

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

20. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

I am all in on this.

21. I cannot wait for this. I just got through reading a Doctor Strange limited series on Marvel Unlimited ... I really never realized what an awesome character he is. Love having this extra layer to the MCU now.

22. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I'll have to check that limited series out. Planning on getting through a chunk of his comics on MU before the movie is out. So I have quite a bit of time to do that thankfully.

23. I looooove Marvel Unlimited. I recommend it to everyone I talk to about comic related stuff. I'm still praying that DC comes out with something similar. I would love to dive into their stuff, but the wallet just doesn't allow for it.

24. KimmyGibbler

Everywhere you look... Prestigious

I have debating getting Marvel Unlimited but I hear mixed reviews in terms of their offering. You recommend it then?

25. KimmyGibbler

Everywhere you look... Prestigious

I have to be honest, I wasn't terribly impressed with the trailer