Do you use toilet seat covers in public restrooms? • Page 2

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by Henry, Jul 20, 2016.

1. ChrisCantWrite

A1R FORCE ONE Prestigious

Heh, the verdict still stands. Respectable.

2. MrSwetz

***** Prestigious

It's so interesting to me how I thought what I was doing was completely normal and everyone else did it - but clearly I'm wrong. Should I stop lining my toliet seat?

3. DontTellMom

The opinions expressed within... should be ignored Prestigious

I use toilet seat liners cause I don't want no one else's pee on my bum, k?

ChaseTx and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  4. Nope, but i'm a vile human being.

5. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Every time. If there isn't one, I'll take the time to put down toilet paper. I've seen some shit, pun intended, in my day.

6. Matt

the bones are their money, so are the worms Prestigious

I always wipe the seat with toilet paper because why would I want to sit on pee. Then I put a simple toilet paper lining and enjoy my diarrhea

trevorshmevor, ChaseTx, Ken and 3 others like this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I'm a mouse duh Supporter

enjoy your diarrhea sounds like something a Real Housewife would say

8. ChaseTx

Nuke the site from orbit. The only way to be sure Prestigious

I always do, or put down toilet paper if they don't have them. I'm sure it doesn't do much, but I like to think that my cheeks and thighs are free from pee particles

9. Schooner

Trusted

I do a pre flush. Then Just a quick whipe down for random pee. Then dump that TP in the bowl for splash protection

Ken and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  10. ChaseTx

Nuke the site from orbit. The only way to be sure Prestigious

You can't wipe away particles, that's just science

11. muttley

I used to use the family bathroom at work (separate from men's and women's) and wipe the seat with a paper towel and a little soap.

12. SavesTheNight

Newbie Prestigious

I don't see any point in using one. you can't really catch anything from a toilet seat unless you are actively sitting down on blood or something gross and it comes in contact with an open sore on your skin. you aren't touching anything you aren't already coming into contact with anywhere else in the world.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  13. muttley

[​IMG]

14. Schooner

Trusted

Germs are probably good for us. I'm a bit of a grub and I only get sick once a year at best. I contribute to being a filth my whole life

15. muttley

You guys can keep your germs. I get enough from gas pumps and door knobs. I draw the line at blatant, ass-end fluids.

BirdPerson and ChaseTx like this.
  16. Schooner

Trusted

Gas pumps at petrol stations?! Surely there's more germs on money than those

Owlex and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  17. muttley

I wouldn't doubt it. Surely the internet has a reputable study on all of this stuff.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  18. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Prestigious

I hover.

19. mercury

modern-day offspring fanatic Supporter

There was that one House episode where a couple came into the clinic, both with an STD, and neither would own up to cheating & contracting it. One of them eventually got House to admit (while rolling his eyes) that yes, it was technically possible to contract an STD from a public toilet seat. Every time I'm out drinking, that scene comes to mind and I use a cover out of drunken paranoia.

I've tried the whole squatting thing too, but I just can't do it. I always lose my balance, and that never ends well...

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  20. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

nah just raw butt that unless the bathroom proves to be an atrocious mess.

Schooner likes this.
  21. Schooner

Trusted

image.jpeg When the lock is broken

ChiliTacos and AelNire like this.
  22. LightWithoutHeat

Doomed to Live

No. I use copious amounts of toilet paper though to create an impenetrable barrier between my skin and what is living on or around the seat.

23. Schooner

Trusted

I haven't seen a toilet seat cover in a restroom in probably the last 5years. Maybe at an airport somewhere was last time