Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Do you miss AbsolutePunk at all? • Page 8

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ItsAndrew, May 5, 2020.

1. Joel Gustafson

A glass can only spill what it contains

2. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I sometimes wonder what happened to anamericangod, dude was such an asshole to people

phaynes12 likes this.
  3. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I honestly don’t miss AP at all. Who I was then is someone I don’t want to reflect on, I was a shitty person who treated people like shit, picked dumb fights, and said shitty things. The time I spent in the end of AP and from the beginning of Chorus to now for a part helped me try to be a better person and I’m glad I was able to leave that part of me in the internet void. This site is a much friendlier, more positive place, and I’ve had the chance to talk and meet some awesome people through it. So no again, I don’t really miss it.

4. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

maybe he finally left his moms basement

Ken and DarkHotline like this.
  5. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

this can be summed up pretty easily.

cwhit was on ap.net. he was barely on this site. this site is better.

flask, supernovagirl, OotyPa and 5 others like this.
  6. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

There’s no doubt in my mind that Casey is on here under another name

7. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I also joined this site during a perma ban on AP (because I defended fucking Steve!) to shit on Casey and *unnamed staffer* for talking shit

8. Jdaniels

Regular

I'm mad I vividly remember getting a pin of the logo and in the last 2 moves I've given up any hope of finding it again.

9. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Late to this. I don’t miss ap. 90% of my posts there were utter trash. It was such an antagonistic place, myself included. However it was a better place to talk about music.

in general though, I do miss forums as they were 5/10 years ago. Reddit and discord just don’t seem the same