Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Do you miss AbsolutePunk at all? • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ItsAndrew, May 5, 2020.

1. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Great guy!!!!!

lol no

Ken likes this.
  2. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Crazy to think that back then your name was Seth

3. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

actually my name is Sergio. my username was gonna be Serg but i accidentally hit the "h" key that was right next to the "g" key. my bad i guess

Mary V, Shrek, trevorshmevor and 5 others like this.
  5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

this

Dirty Sanchez, Steve_JustAGuy and Ken like this.
  6. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

also doesn't hurt that a most of the worst people (names will not be named) from ap don't post anymore, either cause they wouldn't want to post in a safer place from targeted harrassment, or they just gave it a small paltry of posting before they called it a day, or they got banned because they fucking suck

7. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

When ever response in PL was “a***”

8. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Shit I'm sorry

Ken likes this.
  9. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

at least he didn't need to change his legal name to Fucking

11. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

12. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

also, threads that used to literally pride themselves on how tight-knit they were (horror, hip-hop, stand-up, etc.) are way more inclusive to neophytes. most people seem to be more inviting, and if a new person to whatever comes along they'll be shown the right ropes instead being snubbed for what they aren't already familiar with

13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

which two (thus far) of y'all smashed that yes option

14. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

My legal name is "xJesusFreakx," but I got tired of using my real name, so I went with "Tim" instead.

Kingjohn_654, Ken and Serh like this.
  15. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

@oldjersey and one of his alt accounts

16. I hit yes but not because I want to go back. I just miss some of the content that was lost, like those hilarious Keith Buckley columns and some band interviews (specifically a couple with TWY).

17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

me, I stated my case!

Ken likes this.
  18. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I only miss it for nostalgia reasons, I found so, so many bands that I still listen to this day on AP, and for that i'll be forever grateful. I don't think Chorus has nearly the impact as AP did as far as a music site goes, but I think that's kind of the idea Jason was going for. I am absolutely glad AP is gone though because of the stupid shit i'm sure I said during my teenage years lol, and it was a far more toxic environment in general. People are here are generally nicer and more accepting.

19. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

What will people think when they find out you were Jesus Freak?

20. Jake W

If I ever felt nostalgic for AP I'd look at the star wars thread

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I love the horror thread. At this point I don’t remember any specific threads I participated in on AP, but there are so many good ones now.

22. Jake W

I don't remember the AP emo thread(probably a good thing) but there's no way it was as friendly as the one on here

ItsAndrew likes this.
  23. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

yes and no

but I picked yes

trevorshmevor likes this.
  24. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

i vaguely remember the op in the ap horror thread being a bunch of "guidelines" on how you are not allowed to discuss whatever horror film with the rest of the thread if you aren't well-versed enough in the genre to begin with. i guess if that's that idiot's way of turning others off, it had to have worked in some cases

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

Serh and Ken like this.