Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

"Do You Listen to the Movielife?" - Chat Thread [ARCHIVED] • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

Bummer. My favorite T-shirt is from their 2003 headliner. I still wore it regularly 14 years later... I think I'm going to keep it and always wear a button up or hoodie over it so the back is covered. The front has no text.

...not sure what to do with the other 3 BN shirts that I have though.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't participate in whatever other thread you all keep mentioning. Am I missing something important here?

2. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Hey everyone. Love you all

3. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

"brand new Movielife album"

4. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

5. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

It started as a thread for Science Fiction and evolved into a chat thread. We're all pretty sick about these revelations, but still want to enjoy the camaraderie, so this thread was made. Please stick around.

6. Kingjohn_654

Any Streetlight Manifesto fans in here?

7. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

Gotcha. I just love The Movielife so I jumped on the thread. Didn't mean to drag it back to that subject.

8. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I guess Lorde's Melodrama is my new AOTY. I'm not even mad though that album is fucking amazing.

9. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

Just got a new trophy for being naked

10. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

Sounds like a real honor.

11. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I'll make you a ghost avatar tomorrow.

12. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

I need a trophy for that. I do that all the time. It's really easy.

13. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

14. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Is Nintendo still doing the thing where if you buy digitally it is only available on that one device you bought it from? I know that has always prevented me from buying digital from Nintendo Shop.

15. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I prefer physical for my games too. I want to see the box art, Hold the case. And I don’t have to redownload it if the system crashes or anything.

Maybe I’m just an old man stuck in his ways from when he was in high school lol

16. oncenowagain

I willingly watched it on one occasion. And willing isn’t probably the exact right word...my wife and I participate in a weekly tradition of Saturday pot lucks and a movie and we were outvoted on our pick. So it was either leave early or take a chance on it.

17. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I always buy physical because it's the same cost anyway

18. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Right? If digital was like $10 cheaper I might buy digital more often. But its the same price I want to hold and be able to see wtf I just paid $50+ for

19. circasurviver

Trusted

Oh yeah, even when my 3DS was stolen it was a nightmare getting Nintendo to put my digital games onto the new 3DS I bought.

20. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah for video games I would always buy physical copies unless digital was super cheap. That way if I don't like the game or finish it fast I can sell it or trade it in. Digital you're stick with

21. Kingjohn_654

The title of the thread is a quote from me. I was pushing the Movielife on everyone in the ild chat thread, so please, stop by and talk about the Movielife any time.

22. Kingjohn_654

People usually give me the opposite response.

23. oncenowagain

That sucks. The only digital game I’ve got for a Nintendo system is Sonic Mania since it’s the only format to get it in.

24. Kingjohn_654

I can't read digital books/comics. I need to hold it. I spend enough time reading screens with you fools.

25. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I do game sharing, so I only pay for half of games.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.