Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Do You Like: KFC? (33)

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, May 6, 2020.

?

do you like KFC?

Poll closed May 11, 2020.
  1. yes

55.6%
  2. no

36.1%
  3. maybe

8.3%
  1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

do you like KFC?

2. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I do. Fried chicken is good but I usually go with #popcornchicken

coleslawed and angrycandy like this.
  3. RyanRyan

Nahhh. Greasy af. Southern fried chicken tastes better innit

4. angrycandy

there's some stuff there that I'm not so in to so I can see why people don't like it a little bit but it's just about finding what you like there

I dig it

RyanRyan likes this.
  5. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

RyanRyan and angrycandy like this.
  6. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

it's fine. nothing great, nothing terrible. much better places out there

Borat 2: Vengeance likes this.
  7. RyanRyan

Tbf popcorn chicken is delish I can agree on that but overall everything else they serve ain’t my style

8. angrycandy

it doesn't have shit on Popeyes, Church's or Bojangles. that's for sure

9. angrycandy

fair enough but have you had literally everything else there tho? have you had their mac and cheese? pot pies? Nashville hot chicken tenders? the Crispy Colonel's sandwich? the Kentucky fried wings? because unless you've had every one of those items, I'd say maybe you don't know

10. RyanRyan

Idk I feel like you could say that about any restaurant ever if you’ve not sampled their entire menu haha! But nah I hate Mac n cheese, pot pies are lovely so I’d try that, the rest sound pretty good but yeah I’ve not tried them. I think? I’ve had big variety buckets so I’m not sure what I’ve actually tried.

angrycandy likes this.
  11. angrycandy

gotcha. idk what it says about me that I feel like I've tried pretty much everything on every menu of every commonplace fast food place :crylaugh:

riotspray and RyanRyan like this.
  12. RyanRyan

It says that you’re a real go-getter and I’m glad you’re here to enlighten us mere muggles

angrycandy likes this.
  13. Ken May 6, 2020
    (Last edited: May 6, 2020)
    Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I used to. There's something about the mashed potatoes and gravy that I like, but the chicken is so much better at other places. They also changed the Snackers to Chicken Littles, which I don't enjoy, and that was my order at KFC at least 90% of the time. I can't imagine I'll ever go back.

Borat 2: Vengeance likes this.
  14. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Fried chicken is rarely bad so I’ll definitely eat it but they’re waaayyy too salty

15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i do, but i wouldn't choose to eat there. there are many better fried chicken establishments.

riotspray and Ken like this.
  16. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

It’s not the best, and I hardly ever eat there, but I do like it. Wasn’t really allowed to eat fast food growing up but everyone once and a while my mom would bring a bucket of KFC home for dinner. Those were good nights.

17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

It's ite

It's always sounds great in theory and then i'm usually disappointed when I get it

RyanRyan likes this.
  18. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Love fried chicken, never liked KFC at all. Don’t think I’ve had it in at least a decade.

Ken likes this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

there is something beautiful about getting tendies, mashed potatoes, a biscuit, a cookie, and a drink for $5

I choose not to think how it's possible because there's no good answer

20. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

I mostly just like the chicken from KFC. I haven't had it in years, but if it were put in front of me, I'd eat it.

When I was in high school, my traveling basketball team ended up at some tournament way down in southern Illinois, so we had KFC for dinner the night before. Playing 8 hours of basketball the next day was just a tremendously awful experience.

21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

KFC is the worst of the mainstream chain fried chicken places, but it's fucking fried chicken so it's still damn good most unless they just prepare it shittily

22. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Remember when Oprah gave it away for free. That was wild.

angrycandy likes this.
  23. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

You just described Burger King.

riotspray and angrycandy like this.
  24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Hmm idk dude Onion Rings and Chicken Fries are usually good though!!!

Anthony_ and Sean Murphy like this.
  25. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

It’s just...there. Never would choose it.