Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

DJ Khaled - Grateful (June 23, 2017) Album • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

We dispute their decision on behalf of DJ Khaled and, frankly, every artist who is forced to navigate bundling an album download with an inexpensive item that still effectively represents their brand,” Ms. Perez said in a statement. “It’s confusing and demeaning to the art.”

I know that the second part of the quote goes on to say “we are not fans of bundling” but reading his reps defend him as if this was an attack on his art makes me laugh.

Also I feel like buried in all of this is the fact that the company he partnered with for the energy drinks is seen as a pyramid scheme. Kind of makes sense that a dude who sells a self help Schtick would partner with a shady company.

beachdude likes this.
  2. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

This guy is a real baby, huh?

beachdude likes this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

4. irthesteve

5. irthesteve

6. btr

Trusted Supporter

Is that even allowed with most clubs still closed??

7. irthesteve

8. irthesteve

9. btr

Trusted Supporter

Album Friday. Really interested in hearing the Bieber x Timberlake collab

beachdude likes this.
  10. irthesteve

I think the Bieber and Timberlake songs are two different songs from what his tweet was

beachdude likes this.
  11. btr

Trusted Supporter

Ahh, dang. Either way, the features/combos on this will be wild as usual on a Khaled record

12. irthesteve

yeah, looks like in here the Bieber track was done being mixed wheras Timberlake's was just sent to him for mixing

and for the album, I expect some MAJOR jams and some absolutely terrible songs, as usual hahah

beachdude and btr like this.
  13. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I’m still confused as to why they were in the same room for the FaceTime call if they are separate tracks (which appears to be the case). Maybe they’re working together on something else?

14. irthesteve

Could be working on something else, could have just crossed paths and they thought it would be fun to facetime Khaled?

beachdude likes this.
  15. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

16. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Was really hoping that was harmonies by The Hives.

17. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

18. irthesteve

19. btr

Trusted Supporter