Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

DJ Khaled - Grateful (June 23, 2017) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Jun 5, 2017.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

"Father of Ashad" is the name of the album, someday it'll maybe exist

2. irthesteve

We're definitely all going to be able to afford this stuff!

beachdude42 likes this.
  3. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Speak for yourself Steve, you just gotta find that Major Key to success!! :ok:

irthesteve likes this.
  4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I have a feeling me and Khaled have different styles when it comes to home decor

Zilla, beachdude42 and irthesteve like this.
  5. irthesteve

I'm imagining spending what can only be a life savings on a golden lion, bringing it home to my little apartment. Would fit in perfectly!

6. btr

Trusted Supporter

Isn’t it amazing that some of that stuff will actually sell out when it goes on sale??

beachdude42 likes this.
  7. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

That reminds me of Eugene Mirman's album pre-orders, where you could get the album with a chair, puppy or bathrobe.

8. irthesteve

9. irthesteve

May 17 album

10. irthesteve

Are we actually getting a new album in a week? There's no new single since No Brainer which was almost a year ago? I am confused.

11. btr

Trusted Supporter

I highly doubt it. It’s been forever since Top Off as well. An album with summer bangers should be out before summer...

irthesteve likes this.
  12. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Considering he’s on the season finale of SNL in a couple weeks, I imagine we’ll get some kind of announcement.

13. irthesteve

I just looked at his Instagram, we're definitely getting the album next week, I'm surprised.

14. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

The next single was supposed to have Nipsey Hussle on it before he got shot. I imagine it’s messed with his promo.

15. irthesteve

Yes, definitely understand that... BUT that was a little while ago now, and if he has an entire album ready to go next week... I am sure he could have shifted strategy by now

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

17. Matt Chylak

Yeah I mean Nipsey's funeral was a month ago, but if he was actually featured on the single they might be trying to figure out the most respectful way to do it. The fact that we don't have a tracklist and he's still apparently waiting on Travis vocals worries me.

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

19. irthesteve

20. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Is there a tracklist for this out?

irthesteve likes this.
  22. irthesteve

Very nice message

23. irthesteve

So I was reading some things, people think this might be an 11 track album with a music video dropping for ALL the songs. Apparently he was seen filming a video with... nipsey and john legend, post malone and cardi and french montana, drake and trey songz, sza, lil wayne....

24. Matt Chylak

Called it.

25. btr

Trusted Supporter