Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

diy tour chat Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Cody, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

oh hey everyone. i tour a bunch and help other folks tour so i figured this thread might be of use to myself and others. i know my judgment can only go so far as a non-local in regards to figuring out which cities have great music scenes and which clubs in said cities are great or good or bad, so yeah, figured it might help to have a hub for ppl on the frontlines in any said region to chime in!

my first question: does anyone know of solid california music scenes between the bay area and LA? santa cruz seems alright, i'm also wondering about the monterey area?

theasteriskera and riotspray like this.
  2. Cody

also, i'm probably years behind on all this, but @Vivatoto you at one point lived in montana right? and @bradsonemanband somewhere in Utah? wondering if either of you can speak truth to various venues in your areas! looking at filling station/el camino for bozeman and kilby court for SLC but if there're better spots, i'd love to know. thanks!!

3. Kilby Court is my favorite venue in Utah. If you can get a show there, do it.

Cody likes this.
  4. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

I live in Billings which is only about 2 hours away but it's been years since I've been up there for a show. I've heard good things from friends about the Filling Station but even that is probably a few years dated, ha. Sorry I can't help more.

5. Cody

no worries! what’s the scene like in billings?