Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Disney+ Full Library of Movies and TV Shows Released • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 18, 2019.

1. TheJMan

Trusted

A little bummed out that I don't see The Muppet Show. Hopefully that's one they add down the line but even so Disney can have all my money right now.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

A goofy movie, hocus pocus and suite life is all I need

bradsonemanband and 333 GANG like this.
  3. I found a different website yesterday that had a more expanded list of titles that will be available and Even Stevens was on there, so I'm hoping there's plenty more still

4. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

CstSnow, Brent and bradsonemanband like this.
  5. Spenny

Regular

Lots of good stuff, count me in. Looking forward to rewatching all the old episodes of the Simpsons and Recess.

Was hoping for an appearance by The Weekenders, but maybe down the line.

Orla likes this.
  6. SFguitar

Regular

Boy Meets World has been on Hulu for at least a year, haha

supernovagirl and Brent like this.
  7. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

whoops I quoted you before I saw someone else already told you that it's on hulu

but anyway I'm sooo excited for this! all the best shows and all the dcoms!!
    I don't think I saw the lizzie mcguire show on there, but I did see the movie? plus the sequel is coming to there so it would be silly not to have it, right? I hope its in the same situation as the even stevens and really is coming

8. supernovagirl

WAIT no its a damn travesty if they don't add
    my date with the presidents daughter
    model behavior
    wish upon a star
    and suzy q
    !!!!!!

time to write a strongly worded letter

Brent and Raku like this.
  9. brettswanny

Holy shit I forgot about these! My Date with the President's Daughter was great! And Suzy Q! Wish Upon a Star was on Netflix a few years back. God, I love the old dcoms. I can't wait to show my boys Brink!

supernovagirl likes this.
  10. supernovagirl

Yeah I know I wish it was still on Netflix :anguish:
    But it’s been MANY years since I’ve seen the others, the people deserve them!!!