Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Disgraceland Podcast

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Mar 14, 2018.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Real hype about this new music based true crime podcast I just got into called "Disgraceland". Here's the blurb from the site:
    30 Minute episodes. I've listened to the first two so far, very entertaining. Here's the schedule:

Check it out! I'm obviously hype for the Van Morrison episode.

suicidesaints likes this.
  2. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

The Sam Cooke ep is certainly thought provoking

3. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Also Black Metal ep out today!

4. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Woah this sounds super interesting, especially the black metal episode. Gonna have to get into this

5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

My only complaint is that some of them could go into more detail. Wish they were a little longer

6. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

A buddy of mine is working on a documentary that covers similar stuff. Deaths of musicians that were covered up or lied about. If he ever finishes it, I'll definitely post about it here.

Really interested to check this out.

7. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Hmmm. Up until a few days ago it was supposed to be the Beck episode. Now all posts about it are gone and the Van episode is up. Odd

8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Saw him refer to the Beck ep as a “lost episode”. That’s pretty creepy, I assume Scientology went after him?

9. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Listened to the black metal episode and enjoyed it. I need to catch up on the others.

10. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Catching up. The Tay K one is very interesting so far

11. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Fell off this hard, just downloaded a bunch that I'm interested in