Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Discogs • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by RuckerPark, Jun 15, 2017.

1. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Going to go through and add everyone! Here's mine: Check out redwing91007's music collection on Discogs

Slowed down a bunch this year. 2 reasons for that really, the HMV a block from my office went out of business and I've been spending my money on concert tickets/vacations. With the way vinyl prices shot up in the last year or so (at least in Canada) I've pretty much switched to only buying records directly from the bands at shows. I've been up to pick up some really cool signed pieces this way.

Always open to trading (even selling if it's something I don't have in rotation) so don't be shy!

AngryMan and ship90 like this.
  2. TellYourFriends likes this.
  3. Dang, this is a cool collection. Lots of duplicates, you must be really into getting all of the different variants! Lots of soundtracks too, something I don't have enough of in my collection.

And just cause I saw an older Enemies releases in there -- Topshelf repressed Valuables on a beautiful clear w/ pink haze variant, don't forget to pick that up! Doubt it'll get pressed again haha.

ship90 likes this.
  4. So much greatness! Jealous af of the Swellers stuff you've managed to collect. Loved them for a long time but just didn't collect vinyl for most of it -- so I only have the last LP and EP. You've got a couple of 7" records I didn't know existed too -- namely the Now Now/Lonely Forest and Lulls In Traffic/States ones. Nice finds!

coleslawed and Joe4th like this.
  5. ship90

Trusted

I keep putting off picking it up, but I totally need that Enemies (along with a million other releases it seems). Also, soundtracks are my favorite records to collect. Sadly, they usually cost more $$ ha.

6. Yeah! I feel like that's a big part of the reason I've held off on a lot of them. Every time I'm out and about and see that Gone Girl one I come a little closer to just picking it up though haha

ship90 likes this.