Disc Golf

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Micah511, May 8, 2018.

1. Micah511

A higher lonely power sits at our side

Jumping out an a limb here, but does anyone else here play? I started about two years ago and have been borderline obsessed since.

2. Never have played, but that video is pretty insane. Looks fun.

3. Micah511

It's really a blast. It's a lot cheaper than golf to get started, and most places to play are free. It also doesn't have as steep of a learning curve either.

oldjersey likes this.
  4. dylan

we're all just gonna try our fucking best Prestigious

Love disc golf. I haven't played in a long time, but I still have my bag in my trunk haha

Micah511 likes this.
  5. Micah511

Get out there and play soon! The weather is starting to get nice finally. I shot my best round ever yesterday.

6. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams... Supporter

Just bought a bunch of gear. My friends and I are about to get into this.

7. Micah511

Awesome! I still play at least once a week.

8. wordzanddreamz

Yeah as a dad my biggest problem is going to find time. But I'm sure I'll manage.

9. Micah511

Did you end up getting out and playing?

10. wordzanddreamz

Yeah I’ve actually played 3 times already and my friends and I are playing Saturday morning as well.

11. wordzanddreamz

Pretty much solidified playing 1-2 times a week. Friends and I are driving to the #1 ranked course in Maryland tomorrow. Stoked

12. Micah511

thats awesome. Im playing in a doubles tournament in south alabama saturday. probably gonna be 100 degrees, but should be a good time.

13. Micah511

tournament went well. we played pretty good until it started raining. i couldnt grip anything outside of my putters. I think Im going to get a set of discraft discs all in their jawbreaker plastic in case i have to play through the rain in a tourney again.

14. wordzanddreamz

I've been going ham on discs. I love the Avenger SS and Comet. Star Destroyers. Man I love this hobby.

15. Micah511

Comets are cool, I never clicked with them, but my buddy I play with all the time throws some awesome lines with them. I have a big ol' stack of Star Destroyers. Definitely my favorite distance driver.