Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dim – ‘From Dark To Light We’ll See’ (Album Premiere)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Today I’m thrilled to share that the band Dim (featuring previous band members of The Dangerous Summer and Woe Is Me) chose our site to premiere their new album called From Dark To Light We’ll See. The band’s direction on this latest album is the perfect soundtrack to this past year of darkness and the tumultuous experience of living through a pandemic. Dim is in the same landscape of other artists like The Spill Canvas, Saosin, and Bring Me The Horizon. Dim welcomes you into their world, a day earlier than anyone, else exclusively here!

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Fuck yeah

theLordMangus and paythetab like this.
  3. Oviedotiger

Regular

Really have been digging all their singles, looking forward to the album.

4. ThumbsUpComics

Dumb guy

Really solid album - "Start Over Again" is such a good song.

5. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Highly anticipated, I'll gladly check it out a bit earlier, loved the vocals on first singles, I've only listened to 3 songs to date, but I really overplayed them hahh, waited for the whole album to come out to have more new stuff at once.

6. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Been really looking forward to this one, singles have been great! Gonna check in a bit once I’m home.

7. helloiamzach

Regular

Such a great album. Definitely recommend this if you're at all a fan of Jimmy Eat World, The Dangerous Summer, Saosin, Emarosa, Taking Back Sunday, Anberlin, or later era AFI.

8. Oviedotiger

Regular

Anyone know if they have vinyls available for this?

9. paythetab

Chorus.FM Album Reviewer (Adam Grundy) Supporter

Doesn’t look like it…there’s also a huge delay in vinyl manufacturing for indie artists, unfortunately.

Oviedotiger likes this.
  10. theLordMangus

overly musically-opinionated drummer [Ben Cato] Verified

hey dood, Ben Cato here. We absolutely will have vinyl and a new Merch spread. Merch will be dropping on Monday, vinyl we won't have until September

11. theLordMangus

wanted to take a moment to thank ya'll for the kind words. this was my first time self producing an album with my homies. I'm super humbled ya'll are digging it.

12. paythetab

Chorus.FM Album Reviewer (Adam Grundy) Supporter

In regards to that September vinyl... i want that.gif

beachdude and theLordMangus like this.
  13. Oviedotiger

Regular

Awesome good to know! Looking forward to the ATL show on the 30th!

14. thekingofnaps

beachdude and theLordMangus like this.
  15. theLordMangus

Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 3.12.52 PM.JPEG

sup ya'll vinyl pre orders are live via our webstore.

www.wearedim.com/store

first variant is called bone splatter. we have these on hand and they start shipping on 12/1

yuhhh mane

helloiamzach likes this.
  16. helloiamzach

Regular

My order is in!

17. Oviedotiger

Regular

Snagged one too! Thanks for posting the link!