Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

DFW Thread • Page 50

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jakobindeed, Apr 5, 2016.

1. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

There are tons of cool spots. What kind of places are you looking for specifically?

2. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

I'm not picky, so i'm down for anything. So like, any cool museums or especially good food places or cool arcades or really anything at all that you would consider interesting

3. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I loved the Fort Worth Museum of Natural Science growing up but it's kinda more kid oriented

4. Colby Searcy

Or if you're going next year, come during baseball season and watch the best team in baseball play a game in a brand new stadium

ChaseTx likes this.
  5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

The Dallas Museum of Art is pretty cool, and free at times (look online) - I haven't been yet, but the Perot Museum is supposed to be good.

Cidercade is a cool arcade. They brew and sell their own cider on site. It's like $10 to get in and you can play all the games you want. Probably the biggest "retro" arcade around. They have like 50 pinball machines alone.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  6. Colby Searcy likes this.
  7. Colby Searcy

We went to Perot museum in May it was definitely pretty cool. My kids enjoyed it for sure

riotspray likes this.
  8. Colby Searcy

9. New stadium looks like it's gonna be gorgeous tho for sure

Your Milkshake and Colby Searcy like this.
  10. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

I'll keep all of these places in mind, thanks for the suggestions everyone

11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I highly suggest Gas Monkey Bar N Grill as a music venue if there happens to be a band playing that you like while you're in town. It's outdoors though so check the weather, but they do a pretty good job of keeping thing comfortable (giant fans when it's hot, covering if it's raining, etc...)

DaydreamNation likes this.
  12. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

I think my ideal ‘visit Dallas’ day would be klyde warren park, walk downtown, eat a steak dinner, then go for cocktails in lower greenville

13. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Sorry to bump this thread after 4 years lmao but does anyone want tickets to see Jodeci on 8/27?

Laura has COVID and can't go so it'd be a free transfer or whatever, we have 4 tickets due to the 4 for $20 deal or whatever it was

riotspray likes this.
  14. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Oh I was trying to find a Dallas thread the other day, didn't think of the abbreviation, whoops

riotspray and Fucking Dustin like this.