Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square-Enix, Eidos Montreal, PS4/PC/XBO, August 23, 2016) Video Game • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Lol have you read up on what they've done with microtransactions and pre orders? It's really pathetic. Reviewers weren't made aware of it prior to release, but there are microtransactions for the game's currency and leveling up. Sounds like the developers were forced by Square to implement that shit at the last minute when they should have been focusing on final touch ups.

There is also an optional mode called Breach shoved in there which is basically a free to play game with all the fun microtransactions that involves.

All optional and didn't affect my game experience, but abhorrent nonetheless. Jim Sterling made 2 really great videos about it.

2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah Sterling has a pretty credible source apparently too.

Vivatoto likes this.
  3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't blame SE for putting them in though. I would have done the same, or worse if I were in charge lol.:devil:

4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

This Neon Nights mission is kinda annoying because I don't have the keycard, and the other way to gain access to the rave is punching through a wall. Which I don't have unlocked.

5. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

If I'm recalling correctly...Break into the second floor apartments at the 33 place. It's right under Mikael's gun shop on the third floor. As soon as you break in you'll hear a security system going crazy which you'll have to react to. That should lead you to the keycard

6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

ooooo okay I'll go back, and check it out.

7. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Don't know if I agree with all of that, but it was amusing.